PDA

View Full Version : pre-ticket sale times keep changing

Debbie
08-19-2003, 03:38 PM
Just to let you know the times for the fan club pre-ticket sales keep changing. It is not posted on the 'news' section. You have to go to the 'tictet' section of the official fan club. There were two changes made just today, so keep checking the 'ticket' section as to when that tickets you want will go on pre-sale.:)

FV
08-19-2003, 03:42 PM
Even this strategy will not stop us! LOL! We got twenty eyes open and seven espressos this morning alone to keep us going till the ticket goal is achieved!!!!!!!!!:yippee:

cbspock
08-19-2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Debbie
Just to let you know the times for the fan club pre-ticket sales keep changing. It is not posted on the 'news' section. You have to go to the 'tictet' section of the official fan club. There were two changes made just today, so keep checking the 'ticket' section as to when that tickets you want will go on pre-sale.:)

What are the changes?

-Chris

ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
08-19-2003, 04:17 PM
Why is there Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver but not OTTAWA???

FV
08-19-2003, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
Why is there Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver but not OTTAWA???
:)
Pre-Sale 2:
8/20 4 PM EST | Sep 25 | Hamilton, Ontario | Copps Coliseum | Aug 22
8/20 4 PM EST | Sep 27 | Ottawa, Ontario | Corel Center | Aug 22
:D

Debbie
08-19-2003, 07:02 PM
Like I suggested check the 'tickets' page of the Fan Club - things seemed to have changed rather quickly this morning. :)

ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
08-20-2003, 12:00 AM
I checked the page, and read is carefully... I thought anyway *LoL*. I've been in such a panic the last few days so I must have missed the line saying Aug. 20th... it's so clear now. I wonder why there are so few floor seats for the club members? What do you think is better... if I try and do not succeed with floor seats tomorrow... if I should just wait and try for them when they go on sale for the public... or take what I get right away? What would you guys do in the situation... or what did you guys do (if you already had that problem today?) KyMm

sas
08-20-2003, 06:25 AM
Two part question: Anyone planning on trying for the Pittsburg Pa show at Mellon Arena???

Second yesterday on the Mellon Arena site Ticketmaster has a top price listing of $84.00 with pre-sale starting at 10A Thurs.morn... so evidently we don't really have an edge as a fan club member??? or am I missing something!

cbspock
08-20-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by sas
Two part question: Anyone planning on trying for the Pittsburg Pa show at Mellon Arena???

Second yesterday on the Mellon Arena site Ticketmaster has a top price listing of $84.00 with pre-sale starting at 10A Thurs.morn... so evidently we don't really have an edge as a fan club member??? or am I missing something!

It is not part of the fanclub's ticket alotment. Most arenas have an "inner circle" for season ticket holders for whatever sports team plays there, so they get first crack at tickets for other events there.

-Chris

FV
08-20-2003, 09:19 AM
What do you think is better... if I try and do not succeed with floor seats tomorrow... if I should just wait and try for them when they go on sale for the public... or take what I get right away? What would you guys do in the situation... or what did you guys do (if you already had that problem today?) KyMm
My personal opinion is that it is better to have at least one ticket no matter how bad the seat is..than to have no tickets whatsoever....;)

resessions
08-20-2003, 09:39 AM
Hi there,

Well we do what we can do. It is a bit frustrating but we work within the program that are established. Whatelse can we do. I agree with FV, being there is better than not.

Betsy, my birthday is Sept.28 and so my wife said I could go to the Pittsburgh concert for my present. So I'm gonna be there...are you going too? anybody else gonna go to the Mellon Center?

I'm planning to go to the concert in Grand Rapids MI and was going to buy my PIT & MI tickets in the same order but now the time for MI is moved up to 9am EST so in order to (hopefully) get good seat at both, will place two differnt orders at the time the both go on sale tomorrow.

Richard

AngelGuy
08-20-2003, 09:46 AM
I'll be going to the Pittsburgh show.

ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
08-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Until the pre-sale Ottawa tickets go on sale...

ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
08-20-2003, 02:49 PM
They changed the times until 6:00 p.m. now for Ottawa... AHHH... I have to work at 6:30 p.m. I'm going out of my mind!!!

Steve F
08-20-2003, 03:46 PM
They changed the times until 6:00 p.m. now for Ottawa... AHHH... I have to work at 6:30 p.m. I'm going out of my mind!!!

At least they are getting better, now they are only changing Ottawa by hours instead of full days!!!:D

Steve

ShAnIaTwAiNkIxAsSAAF!
08-20-2003, 04:30 PM
It's making me so jumpy though... I just hope they don't change the time anymore since I have to work at 6:30 p.m.

cbspock
08-20-2003, 05:36 PM
I see they changed the time for the NY and NJ and LI shows.

-Chris

sas
08-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Richard - check your PM

;)

resessions
08-20-2003, 11:11 PM
Betsy...now it's your turn to check PM
;)

shaniawarrior
08-21-2003, 11:23 AM
Okay now I'm a little worried. On one page it says the DC tickets will go onsale today at 1 pm. On the Ticketing page, it says it'lll go onsale at 3 pm. :confused: I'm going to try at 1 juuuuust in case cause I know I'd be kicking myself into next week if I went with the 3 pm time slot when I should've went with the 1 pm slot. lol

A HYPER Shania fan,
Desiree