PDA

View Full Version : OFC tix for PIT in the mail !!!

resessions
09-16-2003, 10:51 AM
Got an e-mail today that my tickets for the Pittsburgh show were sent. Should get them soon. Woo Hoo !!! Look out Pittsburgh !!! I'm comin ' !!!!!

Steve F
09-16-2003, 12:00 PM
UPs told me my tickets would be shipped to arrive today. I can't believe this, the UPs guy is stopping right outside. Hold it while I go to the door!!!! Yep I got them!!!!:dancing :reddancin :drinks

Steve

sas
09-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by resessions
Got an e-mail today that my tickets for the Pittsburgh show were sent. Should get them soon. Woo Hoo !!! Look out Pittsburgh !!! I'm comin ' !!!!!

ME TOO!!!!.....:CZ I'm right behind ya.....:D

AngelGuy
09-16-2003, 06:39 PM
I got my email and I'm waiting on my tickets.

Less than 2 weeks away until the big show!!! :JP

cbspock
09-16-2003, 06:55 PM
We expect reviews after the show!!

-Chris

AngelGuy
09-16-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
We expect reviews after the show!!

-Chris

Definitely! I'll be posting a full review as soon as I get home. Expect it right around midnight (give or take on hour or so) on the 29th. :)

FV
09-16-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by AngelGuy
Definitely! I'll be posting a full review as soon as I get home. Expect it right around midnight (give or take on hour or so) on the 29th. :)
Alright!:BL Take notes! lol!hehe Not really, focus on having lots of fun all of you going to the Pitts concert!:Bthumb and be sure to scream on my behalf too..:D
I wanna hear details on the merchandise especially....:GL

Tee
09-16-2003, 07:54 PM
I too should have my tickets tomorrow. Get ready Pittsburgh, here we come!!! :)

Little Shania
09-16-2003, 11:45 PM
SHE"S GONNA ROCK THE MELLON ARENA and we are gonna be the LOUDEST CRAZIEST SHANIA FANatics THERE!!!!! :D:D:D:D WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! AHOONANANANANANANANA:D

resessions
09-17-2003, 12:40 AM
I'm staying at the Marriott hotel across the street from the Mellon center on the night of the concert. How about all of us fans meet over there before and/or after the concert !!!! I'm so ready for Sept. 29th to get here !!!!!!

sas
09-17-2003, 05:47 AM
YOU GOT IT... I'm there:BL

AngelGuy
09-17-2003, 06:28 PM
I just received my Pittsburgh tickets in the mail today, so the Fan Club came through with flying colors. :) I had my doubts at times about the club, but now I'm one happy member. :)

I'll be going to the show with my brother, and he's driving, so I don't think I'll be going to the Mariott before the show. I'll probably just end up meeting others inside the arena itself.

After the show, I think we'll probably get something to eat at Pittsburgh's Hard Rock Cafe in Station Square. It's not too far from the arena.

DOC BILL
09-17-2003, 06:42 PM
Got my tickets too. I'll be staying overnight in Pittsburgh at the Ramada suites ater the concert. I really I get to meet everyone I haven't had the great luck to meet in the past! DOC

sas
09-17-2003, 06:48 PM
Got mine today too....we are gonna ROCK PITTSBURG :dancing

sas
09-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Let's definately catch up either before or after....will be hard to wind down after such a high:)

Steve F
09-18-2003, 02:38 PM
Looks like everyone is going to be happy ticket-wise afterall!:)

Steve

resessions
09-18-2003, 11:21 PM
Hurrah !!!!!!

My Tickets for the Pittsburgh Concert arrived today. This will be the best day after birthday present ever!!!! (I turn 46 years young on Sept. 28) I'm looking forward to seeing everybody who'll be there.

Get ready Pittsburgh !!! We're Comin' !!!!

:dancing :reddancin :dancing :reddancin :dancing

Also for those who are interested, the tickets I got from the OFC website are ticketmaster tickets but in the printed body mentions www.shaniatwain.com

Also it clearly is printed on the face of the ticket:
"No Cameras / No Video"

Tee
09-22-2003, 07:59 AM
Have my tickets in hand too. Greg and I are planning on driving back to Columbus after the concert, but would love to meet up with those of you attending, perhaps before or after the show for a while. One more week!!!! :)

resessions
09-22-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Tee
Have my tickets in hand too. Greg and I are planning on driving back to Columbus after the concert, but would love to meet up with those of you attending, perhaps before or after the show for a while. One more week!!!! :)

Wonderful Tee !!! Looking forwad to meeting you and Greg. I know of one fan who was with the group at the Shania convention this summer is coming up from N.C. (SAS who has posted in this thread) to the Pittsburgh show too. Looking forward to meeting everybody. I'm staying at the Marriott Hotel right accross the street from the Mellon Arena.

Richard Sessions :)

sas
09-22-2003, 02:01 PM
Yep! Only one week from tonight we will be rocking in Pittsburg..... :dancing

Oh BTW anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting our newest Shania groupie... Richard alias "the shadow dancer" you are gonna love him....;)

resessions
09-22-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by sas
Yep! Only one week from tonight we will be rocking in Pittsburg..... :dancing

Oh BTW anyone who has not had the pleasure of meeting our newest Shania groupie... Richard alias "the shadow dancer" you are gonna love him....;)

Awwwww Thanks Betsy !!!
(You know you stole a portion of my heart as well sweetie pie):kiss :BigLove

Little Shania
09-22-2003, 11:37 PM
6 days away!!!!! :D I just can't wait to meet you all!!! :D :D :D :D