PDA

View Full Version : SHANIA ROCKS hamilton!~

Mich
09-27-2003, 01:19 PM
I SAW SHANIA IN HAMILTON and it was AWESOME (although from where i sat she sounded like mickey mouse and my friends who sat more in the middle didn't have that....which makes me sad since i came to hear HER voice not mickey mouses!! don't soundchecks get those problems out???) But i was on CMT CANADA. i was on TV!!!!! i was one of the 6 girls singing "whos bed have your boots been under"!!!!!! i was on TV!!!!:D shania rocks and i just wanted to run up there and hug her!! shes one of those people that makes you feel comfortable around her!

FV
09-27-2003, 03:36 PM
Congrats!:BL What type of merchandise was able at the concert?:D

cbspock
09-27-2003, 04:14 PM
No one else was complaining about sound problems??? where were you sitting?

-Chris

AINAHS
09-27-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
No one else was complaining about sound problems??? where were you sitting?

-Chris There are some sound problems reported by other concert goers on forum threads also I believe.

Debbie
09-27-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Mich
I SAW SHANIA IN HAMILTON and it was AWESOME (although from where i sat she sounded like mickey mouse and my friends who sat more in the middle didn't have that....which makes me sad since i came to hear HER voice not mickey mouses!! don't soundchecks get those problems out???) But i was on CMT CANADA. i was on TV!!!!! i was one of the 6 girls singing "whos bed have your boots been under"!!!!!! i was on TV!!!!:D shania rocks and i just wanted to run up there and hug her!! shes one of those people that makes you feel comfortable around her!

Hey Mich,
I know how you feel about seeing Shania and being on TV. At the Fan Convention in Timmins I was interviewed for CTV. They played the clip on the nightly news and sent me a copy of the tape. I was sooo cool.

There is nothing like seeing Shania in concert - she is AWESOME!!!!!!

AINAHS
09-27-2003, 07:56 PM
....sure they will work the kinks (and funks) out ... they may have to fire the soundboard guy!:D

AINAHS
09-27-2003, 07:57 PM
It is kind of nice that Canada is being used as sort of a guinea pig for the NA tour, eh?!:D

Debbie
09-27-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by AINAHS
....sure they will work the kinks (and funks) out ... they may have to fire the soundboard guy!:D

:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO I think that his job might be safe ;)

Mich
09-27-2003, 08:55 PM
Ainahs where else are they complaining about the sound?....cause i do feel like the only one....even though the friend who sat by me DID hear it too...and maybe others were to hyped to hear that it wasn't right....but i could tell since i wanted to hear her beautiful voice!!! not mickey mouses..................But the shirts and tank tops and hats that were there were $40 dollars which is to expensive for me since i have to go on a trip soon......but a crazy guy at the end of the show was selling navy blue tank tops with the dates on the back and the words UP on the front for only $10, but me being cheap still didn't get it cause it was small on me.........but now i'm VERY upset that i didn't get it even if i never wore it, i still want it!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid me!!!:o Debbie thats awsome they sent you a tape and that you were on tv, let me guess b/c of your crosstiching work, is that why they interviewed you? who wouldn't with the work you do!!!!! CMT also told us to meet them later cause they liked us so much they wanted to give us free cmt stuff but when we went back the guy from country 9.53 said they were gone!!! sniff sniff i really wanted the cmt stuff since i like them so much!! (oh ya and at one point during the concert shania looked at a picture someone was holding in the audience and thought they had taken the picture of her during the concert and ALREADY developed it!!! when it was really a picture of the dress rehearsel the day before!!! she laughed at herself for making that mistake.......she ROCKS!

Debbie
09-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Yes, they interviewed me because of the cross-stitch that I donated to the STC. I was scared to death because the guy from CTV said "don't move once I get you set, don't wiggle or rock back and forth and don't talk to fast. I thought that I would blow it but I did okay. Bye the way I also had a close-up solo shot in the Chicago TV special. I guess they needed to show that Shania fans come in all genders, ages and sizes.:) I know how you feel about the shirt - I didn't get one from the Chicago concert and now I could kick myself. Stupid Me!!!:(

Little Shania
09-27-2003, 11:37 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful Time!! That's great that you were on TV :D:D

tower
09-28-2003, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by Debbie
Yes, they interviewed me because of the cross-stitch that I donated to the STC. I was scared to death because the guy from CTV said "don't move once I get you set, don't wiggle or rock back and forth and don't talk to fast. I thought that I would blow it but I did okay.

Hey Debbie, just after they did you, they interviewed me as well, anyone know if it was ever used?

Tom @ home.

Debbie
09-28-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by tower
Hey Debbie, just after they did you, they interviewed me as well, anyone know if it was ever used?

Tom @ home.

It was not used in the clip that I have. But from what I understand CTV used several clips in their news broadcasts throughout the time the convention was going on. You are seen in the clip that I have. You are walking through the displays taking it all in. Tom, I wish you were talking on my clip. I would love to have your beautiful accent on my tape!:)