PDA

View Full Version : Tour Books/Concert Programs

CherryBaby
10-01-2003, 03:12 PM
I was reading that at the Hamilton show there were no UP! tour books which I found to be strange and very disappointing.
Has there been any tour books for sale at the other concerts?

olgap
10-08-2003, 10:10 PM
I was also disappointed at teh Ottawa concert. I thought I could buy a program or tour book, but nothing.

Oh well, what can youdo?!?!!!!!

;) :)

resessions
10-08-2003, 10:54 PM
They didn't have any for Pittsburgh or Grand Rapids either......and I noticed on the back of the T-shirt the only tour cities listed are the one that have already been announced...still hafta wait for the second installement of the tour before we find out those cities and dates.

resessions
10-08-2003, 10:57 PM
They didn't have any programs or tour books for Pittsburgh or Grand Rapids either......and I noticed on the back of the T-shirt the only tour cities listed are the venues that have already been announced...still hafta wait for the second installement of the tour before we find out those cities and dates.

CherryBaby
10-09-2003, 07:25 AM
Has there been any official word as to why there have been no tour books for this tour?
If there hasn't been any official word,would anyone care to post their opinions as to why there are no tour books?

cbspock
10-09-2003, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by CherryBaby
Has there been any official word as to why there have been no tour books for this tour?
If there hasn't been any official word,would anyone care to post their opinions as to why there are no tour books?

No

-Chris

Steve F
10-09-2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by olgap
I was also disappointed at teh Ottawa concert. I thought I could buy a program or tour book, but nothing.

Oh well, what can youdo?!?!!!!!

;) :)

Yes, we were quite disappointed. We asked the souveigner workers, but they said they didn't have any and that we should check inside, but since we already knew there were none in Hamilton, it was a no-brainer. So, we figured we'll just have to wait until they are available elsewhere. We were told they hadn't been ready in time for the printer. HELLO!!! How long has it been known Shania would be touring? :confused: In any event, this is how I got my 1999 Tour Book.

Steve

Paul
10-09-2003, 02:31 PM
There wasn't one at Hyde Park, but I thought it was because it was a one off concert at the time. There wasn't much choice of items, and most had sold out early on anyway.

I'm really surprised that there isn't one for the tour. I'm disappointed - they are great souveniers and I always get tour books at concerts.

It sounds like the merchandising isn't as good as it could be.

Paul

cbspock
10-09-2003, 02:39 PM
The shirts they have are incredible. They chose some great artwork.

-Chris

AINAHS
10-09-2003, 02:39 PM
I am amazed do little in way of shirts etc are offered via the fan club site.

Bruce
10-15-2003, 12:11 PM
No tour books at MSG. Picked up some shirts and a Black visor.

They had more merchandise available in 1999. Pictures, keychains, etc.

cbspock
10-15-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Bruce
No tour books at MSG. Picked up some shirts and a Black visor.

They had more merchandise available in 1999. Pictures, keychains, etc.

From what I heard, it's all on its way.

-Chris