PDA

View Full Version : Old Rumor!

ST
11-24-2000, 12:26 PM
Okay, I was a well behaved guy at Thanksgiving Dinner as I promised in my Happy Thanksgiving message. However, my younger daughter, who lives south of Boston, all of a sudden pipes up at dinner and says to me: "Dad, what do you think about Shania & Mutt getting divorced?" I almost choked with that remark. I spoke up and said: "I don't think that is true, what are you talking about? She said" "it's all over the Boston radio stations. They are saying she wants kids and he doesn't, so she is going to leave him." I said: "I have pretty good sources about Shania, and I am going to say that at this point it would be pretty remote, but then anything is possible. This story has surfaced a couple of time before in the Star, or maybe the Enquirer, I don't remember, but it has proven to be false before. I will let you know if it isn't." That was all that was said on the matter.

So, to all of you here at ST City, what can you tell me about this. Of course I pointed out to my daughter that those same stations said last Summer that Britney Spears was getting married and that proved to not be true.

Please say it isn't so!!!!!!!

------------------
Man, I feel like a real Shania Fan! [Steve]

Bryce
11-24-2000, 01:20 PM
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that Shania & Mutt were getting divorced I'd have as much money as they do.

I wish the media would just leave them alone.

The only time I will believe it is if (and I think thats a big IF) I hear the words coming out of Shania's mouth.

Bryce

Terry
11-25-2000, 10:49 AM
i really doubt there's any validity to the rumors. i agree with bryce, there's been a lot mentioned everywhere about shania and mutt getting a divorce. as much as shania has said about her love for mutt, i can't believe that at all.

we love you shania!
-terry

Steve F
11-25-2000, 11:22 AM
Terry, Bryce, I agree, but things happen and I didn't want to say to them that it was absolutely true. I mean after all, I am not part of Shania's immediate family, but I was pretty confident when I said this has been a resurfacing rumor.

Terry! I'm especially pleased about this message because if you notice it's from me as my real member address, and I'm home. As I told FV in the e-mail, it would not let me access this before from home unless I created a new ID. Every time I tried to, it was from ST City. I don't know if it makes any difference, but this time I went in from the Fan Club Site to my profile and edited it. Lo and behold, it let me change it. Hopefully after I log out, it will let me in as myself again the next time.

------------------
Man, I Feel Like A Real Shania Fan

Steve

FV
11-25-2000, 12:26 PM
Steve,
I simply do not believe it...I am happy that you behaved when your daughter told you that..that's how a Super Shania fan behaves.. http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/smile.gifNext time Shania will be in public, happy as ever, I'll scan a pic of her, and you'll send it to your daughter reminding her of what she told you on Thanksgiving day.. http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/smile.gif
Happy to hear the split personality prob was solved.. http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/biggrin.gif

------------------
Cheers,
FV