PDA

View Full Version : Shania's Greatest Hits album + UK promotion

amanda122
09-09-2004, 05:18 PM
As soon as any fans hear of Shania coming over to the UK to do any promotion/interviews, in conjunction with the release of her Greatest Hits album, be sure to post it here first. Hopefully, she'll be doing her rounds on the televiison shows CD: UK, Top of the Pops, Parkinson, Jonathan Ross etc.

jan b
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
did anyone else see connected "SHANIA TWAIN"on the sky music channel smash hits this evening at 7pm.it was a string of shania videos including PF2.please keep a look out as this may be repeated.please note this was in the UK.PF2 looks fantastic on TV!It was the pop version.:)

jan b
10-06-2004, 03:51 PM
ok clocks wrong I,m talking 6 October at 7 pm UK time!

Jud
10-06-2004, 04:03 PM
So you're the first in Europe to see the video on TV?

I hope it will be soon on VH1 Europe

FV
10-06-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by jan b
ok clocks wrong I,m talking 6 October at 7 pm UK time!
Thanks for the info..:) so you got the Mark version of the video, correct?

jan b
10-07-2004, 01:25 AM
Thats right it was the mark version.I don't even know why I put the TV on, I think it was one of those Shania sixth sense moments.As I flicked through the music channels, well there she was ,IGGG , but the funny thing was I'd just been singing this very song before I put on the TV.So anyway the video's IGGG,FTMO,FAFA,MIFLAW,PF2 Ka -ching YSTO,TDIMM. I've probabely got the order wrong, but never mind.This "Connected"section I think features different artists each time its on,but as I said before it may well be repeated.UK sky music channel 451.

jan b
10-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Just been looking through the TV listings for tonight on VH1 UK, Shania live in Chicago at 10pm.Followed by Shania Twain in her own words and then Shania Vs Celine,a video cat fight at 12.10 am.