PDA

View Full Version : Get Shania New Album

avid_country
12-08-2004, 08:28 PM
I dunno how many people love to buy music online.. I personally love it cause it's more economical.. especially Shania Twain's new album "Greatest Hits" I pretty much have most of the songs, so I just went to this site that my friend showed me and downloaded few more in a decent price. Should check it out.. and I also found out Shania is supporting this contest called "Hot Music for Cold Nights". All i did was to fill up a form in like less than 30 seconds and I am enter to the contest and might win a laptop, xbox, audio cds, etc... man i really cross my finger i will win! Anyway, I just want to share with all my shania's fanssss..... Shania ROCKS!

http://www.gotdownloads.com/msnholiday

hernumber1fan
12-08-2004, 10:50 PM
I don't ever see myself buying Shania's music online. I like to have her discs, complete with the liner notes and whatnot. Don't know why, I just do.

But other than hers, I've bought my last actual CD I think. Its just easier to have the songs on my hard drive, and I don't have to worry about getting songs I don't like. I can also burn them to a disc when I choose to.

I recently began buying online. Got 2 CDs worth for about the cost of two discs, with the added value of knowing all of the songs are ones I love. Its terrific.