PDA

View Full Version : Downtime on July 30

FV
07-30-2005, 05:25 PM
I apologize for the downtime on July 30, the server started its day by being very slow....something similar happened last June 30, so I am starting to think that the server does not like the end of the month...:rolleyes: Anyways, it is currently being worked on, and it should return to normal by the end of the day.

I have postponed the backup planned for today between 6 and 7 to make sure that the server gets back to working OK first.

If you have questions or want to report problems in regards to the messageboard, email:
fv@shaniafans.com

Thank you for your patience.
Cheers, FV

FV
07-31-2005, 06:54 AM
It seems things are back to normal at the moment (early Sunday morning)..I am keeping my fingers crossed though..LOL!:p

Steve F
08-02-2005, 09:23 AM
Yes, I was planning to get all up to date Saturday as I knew it would be at least a couple of days before I could come back. I had gone through about half the posts, when I clicked on the next one and it just kept sitting there and spinning. After about 3 or 4 minutes, it finally went to the thread, but then if you wanted to respond, it never stopped spinning. I just gave up figuring it must be the Board since all my other internet sites seemed fine. Today is great.

Steve

Steve F
08-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Had some trouble again this morning getting on, but finally it worked.

Steve