PDA

View Full Version : Peter Kane Book Review

DOC BILL
11-01-2000, 05:41 AM
Guys
I just finished readin' "Shania Twain" by Peter Kane and I wanted to drop a note reviewin' it for anyone who might be considerin' gettin' it. I seriously couldn't put the book down once I got it till it was done. The photos and captions are really great. At times when I would turn a page the photos, especially the large close-ups would take my breath away. Shania is so beautiful. The book is very much a pro-Shania book which is refreshin' for me. Kane very seldom criticized her. The book had very little new stuff in it but I think it was very well written and definately educational if you didn't know much about Shania. My wife is readin' it now. No question this book triggered a wide range of emotions in me while I was readin' it-everything from sadness to elation, from anger to joy. The book even managed to pull a few teary eyed moments out of me both from feelin' Shania's pain at her loses and her struggle, and feelin' her overwhelmin' happiness with her successes. My only complaint is that I wish the book would have been longer and a good bit more indepth but other than that it was an awesome reading experience and as I said the photos were great. I Highly recommend ya'll read this if you get a chance. DOC