PDA

View Full Version : Krispy Kreme

Joni
06-23-2001, 05:24 PM
I contacted KK by email requesting an item for our drawing and of course explaining the connection......today in the mail I received two coupon booklets worth $10 a piece! THANKS KRISPY KREME!

Joni

cbspock
06-23-2001, 05:52 PM
Joni, your really into this trip to Timmins.
BTW, I get the name tags for your party back on Monday. There are 21 of them.
-Chris

FV
06-23-2001, 06:02 PM
I am sure we'll have a good DONUTS discussion in Timmins! http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/biggrin.gif LOL

------------------
Cheers,
FV

Bob
06-23-2001, 08:08 PM
Well, good work Joni. That sounds appealing.

I think the nearest place to me that might have KK (or Tim Hortons) shop is across the state by Detroit. Maybe I should contact some of the chambers of commerce for the towns that have KK shops and inveigle for coupons to travel there.

Bob

DOC BILL
06-24-2001, 09:54 AM
I wonder if it's illegal to take KK's accross the border given the Tim Horton monopoly in Canada? LOL! Roger we may infect you folks with KK fever and Tim Hortons may end up closing down shop for lack of business due to the overwhelming desire of Canadian fans to have KK's "Come on Over" in our wake! DOC

joanne
06-24-2001, 05:05 PM
Hmmm bringing donuts across the border can be a VERRRYYY sticky situation.>>LOL..But believe me.. Once you get a taste of Tim Hortons you won't regret it...They are our hottest franchise here in Canada.

Roger
06-24-2001, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DOC BILL:
I wonder if it's illegal to take KK's accross the border given the Tim Horton monopoly in Canada? LOL! Roger we may infect you folks with KK fever and Tim Hortons may end up closing down shop for lack of business due to the overwhelming desire of Canadian fans to have KK's "Come on Over" in our wake! DOC

Ain't gonna happen, doc! Remember, TH is more than just donuts. It's muffins, sandwiches, soup, cakes and great coffee, AND a way of life for many Canadians.

Roger

mrrex
06-25-2001, 09:22 AM
Tim Horton's is now in the Northern States

Resistance is futile....you will all be caffeinated