PDA

View Full Version : Newest article....My Comment

Joni
07-02-2001, 11:39 AM
On the Daily Press site there is a new article you can read and yours truly has been quoted with my name misspelled and mis quoted (I don't know what a "trail" outfit is?????) But the comment about the Centre needing some fine tuning is accurate in my opinion. The pink outfit that is displayed is suede with beads hanging from the top that would cover her midriff. It was not "THE" Pink Outfit that is so well known.
I told Mr. Saari and he agreed. Are there other small things in my opinion that could be better or enhanced? yes but I will tell Mr Saari first before sharing them here. I feel that's the appropriate thing to do.
Is the Centre beautiful? Absolutely! Are there great items to see in the Centre? Absolutely! Was I happy to be there for the opening? C'mon you don't really need to ask that do you http://www.shania-twain.org/messages/smile.gif I wouldn't have missed it! Honestly do I feel people who tour the Centre a month from now will have a more accurate,complete tour? Yes. But like I said I wouldn't have missed it. For the quote "It's not what I expected" I expected no mistakes in details and a message from Shania. That explains that. I hope you all understand where my heart is on this topic.

Joni