PDA

View Full Version : I am soooooooo EXCITED!!!!!!

Little Shania
05-17-2002, 08:55 AM
Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a GREAT Friday so far! I AM!!! I tried out for a solo for my spring choir concert and I found out that I got it!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled and I'm just really Can you tell?! I am going to be singing Martina McBride's song "A Broken Wing". I feel so honoured to be chosen and my teacher said I sounded great with the song. I am SOOOOOOOOOO PYSCHED for tomorrow afternoon! My two friends are just SOOOO EXCITED and happy for me gosh I feel so loved! I hope you all are having a good one! Take care and thanks for reading my AWESOME news!!!

:) :BL ;) ;)

kirppu
05-17-2002, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Little Shania
I am so thrilled . Can you tell?! I am going to be singing Martina McBride's song "A Broken Wing".
Hey Kellie!
Yeah, I can tell you are excited ;) :D :D
Congratulations!!
And that song is awesome! And it requires 'some' (lol) singing abilities , so you must be a great singer!

I am very happy for you :)

cbspock
05-17-2002, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Little Shania
Hi everyone! Hope you all are having a GREAT Friday so far! I AM!!! I tried out for a solo for my spring choir concert and I found out that I got it!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled and I'm just really Can you tell?! I am going to be singing Martina McBride's song "A Broken Wing". I feel so honoured to be chosen and my teacher said I sounded great with the song. I am SOOOOOOOOOO PYSCHED for tomorrow afternoon! My two friends are just SOOOO EXCITED and happy for me gosh I feel so loved! I hope you all are having a good one! Take care and thanks for reading my AWESOME news!!!

:) :BL ;) ;)

THAT IS SO COOL!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

-Chris

Little Shania
05-17-2002, 11:38 PM
Thank you both so very much! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!:) :) ;) :)

Sheri
05-18-2002, 12:44 AM
You GO, Kellie!!!!!!!!!!

FV
05-18-2002, 07:15 AM
Congratulations! :BL :Bthumb

Roger
05-18-2002, 08:09 AM
Way to go, kiddo!

Roger

Steve F
05-18-2002, 03:22 PM
Knock em' dead Kellie. All of Martina's songs are tough including "A Broken Wing". Congrats!

Steve

Little Shania
05-20-2002, 08:52 PM
Hi everyone! Well, first of all I am so overswhelmed by how much everyone wished me luck and congratulated me! THANKS!! Anyways, I guess you could say I knocked everyone dead.:) I received a lot of compliments and applause. I felt so honoured for that. And yesterday I just learned that my whole concert is going to be recorded on a CD! I am soo thrilled about that! THANKS SOOOOO VERRRRRRY MUCH!!!! I just feel weird watching myself lol you know because then I get too critical of me.
:p :p :p :) Thanks,everyone again! :):):)

dax
05-20-2002, 09:05 PM
Don't forget us when you become a Mega Superstar Diva!!!!:)

FV
05-21-2002, 04:48 AM
Your own CD? :eek: That's the first step towards CMA Entertainer of the Year 2005! :BL HEY1

Little Shania
05-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Aww well gee thanks FV and Dax! ;) You know that I will NEVER ever forget any one of you on here!!!!!! You can count on that!:D :D ;) ;) :)