PDA

View Full Version : When People Live In Peace... Everyone Agrees.

Marrianne
05-22-2002, 06:24 AM
The sight of Fans from both boards forgeing closer ties and friend ships reminds of something Adrian told me about his son's funeral.
Robert went to school in Yeovil in Somerset and Portland in Dorset.
At his funeral pupils from both towns came to pay their respects to this 16 year old and friendships formed between them.

Have we learned something from the last few days?

AINAHS
05-22-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Marrianne
The sight of Fans from both boards forgeing closer ties and friend ships reminds of something Adrian told me about his son's funeral.
Robert went to school in Yeovil in Somerset and Portland in Dorset.
At his funeral pupils from both towns came to pay their respects to this 16 year old and friendships formed between them.

Have we learned something from the last few days? I sure hope so Marrianne - I was gone the last day or more so I am just now starting to cruise both boards and have my fingers crossed members are being pleasant to one another and reasonable and any long-held grudges etc. have been or are being resolved - Bob

cbspock
05-22-2002, 06:38 AM
Last few days? :rolleyes:
There have been many friendships between members of the boards for a long time. Nothing has changed in just a few days.

-Chris

Shania's_Sister
05-22-2002, 06:41 AM
I said this on the Shaniaforums....Marrianne that's a good point I have learnt that we need to be together no matter what forum or board you are on you are still counted as a loyalty Shania fan. It's like I'm on a Shania mailing. I have heaps of Shania mailing list I don't see others fighting over who's better etc. To me it's Marrianne's fan club that has brought us together we are all great friends and should always be together not apart.

Carley

:)