PDA

View Full Version : Question For FV or Moderators...

Curti
07-01-2002, 03:44 PM
hey i was wondering what the limit for avatar sizes are on this board for example the limit on the other board is 64x64 but ive seen larger here and was wondering what the limit was.

thanks
Curti

cbspock
07-01-2002, 03:58 PM
70x70

-Chris

Curti
07-05-2002, 02:06 AM
k thanks

Curti
07-17-2002, 03:50 AM
then why is FV's 78x87??? :rolleyes:

cbspock
07-17-2002, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by Curti

Cuz, she is the boss...lol

-chris

FV
07-17-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Curti
LOL!...I think because I uploaded my avatar before the avatar size limit was set with the board....:BL So the board cannot shrink it...I have been having that same avatar since when the new version of the board has been installed..if I change it, my avatar size will be 70X70 as well...;) I will probably have to change the avatar..since it seems I have been wearing that same blue dress for the past 6 months! LOL! :eek:

Bryce
07-17-2002, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by FV

LOL!...I think because I uploaded my avatar before the avatar size limit was set with the board....:BL So the board cannot shrink it...I have been having that same avatar since when the new version of the board has been installed..if I change it, my avatar size will be 70X70 as well...;) I will probably have to change the avatar..since it seems I have been wearing that same blue dress for the past 6 months! LOL! :eek:

NO!!!!! You can't get rid of Lucy. It wouldn't be the same coming here and not seeing her.:( If you do change it FV you have to go with another Lucy pic or one of the other Peanuts characters. LOL

Bryce

Roger
07-17-2002, 09:20 AM
This actually raises the question as to why we have avatars. I have never been sure why. Most people use a pic of Shania. Well, I guess that shows their dedication to her but, really, I think we can assume that in most cases that is why they are here. Chris shows a pic of Mr. Spock. I guess this shows one of his interests and thus reveals something about his personality. That's fine but after a few thousand posts we have a pretty good idea what his personality is like. I'm not sure what showing Lucy indicates. Having known FV for a while now and from having met her, I would say she is much more attractive physically than Lucy and in no way mean like Lucy. Seems to me the one thing we can't tell from our participation on this board is what we look like. So in the end that is why I used a pic of myself - NOT because I am egotistical and self-centered! Honest!

Roger

Mary R
07-17-2002, 09:06 PM
I'm with Bryce, we can't lose Lucy! I'm so use to seeing Lucy here in her blue
dress it just wouldn't be the same! I figured that that dress Lucy has been wearing for some time now was about like Chuck's outfit, you know, like the episode where they showed Charlie Brown go to the closet and get a new outfit out to wear, they were all the same! So hey, FV, I say if it ain't broke, don't fix it! And like Chris said "Cuz she is the Boss!" HEY1 Mary R

cbspock
07-17-2002, 09:21 PM
FV, you could use a pic of Lucy dressed in the football helmet, then that would have some connection to Shania.

-chris