PDA

View Full Version : Shania Twain May Release Three Versions Of New Album

cbspock
08-26-2002, 05:19 PM
http://www.acctop40.com/pages/25930.asp

SHANIA TWAIN MAY RELEASE THREE VERSIONS OF NEW ALBUM
Unconfirmed reports say SHANIA TWAIN may release three versions of her new album, titled Up! The albums would be the same songs in the same sequence but mixed differently. The first song from the CD may be "I'm Gonna Getcha Good," and Shania may hold a press conference in Paris where she'll sing and premiere the video. Shania will visit the U.S. this fall when she appears on the CMA Awards show this year.

Vivashania
08-26-2002, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
http://www.acctop40.com/pages/25930.asp

SHANIA TWAIN MAY RELEASE THREE VERSIONS OF NEW ALBUM
Unconfirmed reports say SHANIA TWAIN may release three versions of her new album, titled Up! The albums would be the same songs in the same sequence but mixed differently. The first song from the CD may be "I'm Gonna Getcha Good," and Shania may hold a press conference in Paris where she'll sing and premiere the video. Shania will visit the U.S. this fall when she appears on the CMA Awards show this year.

They said she MAY release three versions, the first single MAY be IGGG and she MAY hold a press conference. Gee, I could fill my whole news section with things that MAY be true.

Jud
08-26-2002, 08:37 PM
Fisrt, it's only the re-use of what was written in countrystars,com.
Second, I'm still don't understand, what difference will be between the Pop and the International release. For me, it more makes sence as a Pop, International release.

cbspock
08-26-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Jud
Fisrt, it's only the re-use of what was written in countrystars,com.
Second, I'm still don't understand, what difference will be between the Pop and the International release. For me, it more makes sence as a Pop, International release.

The international version that was released here in the states was different than the international version that was released in europe. The remixes were a little different.

-Chris

rtc
08-26-2002, 09:35 PM
What about the techno and dance remixes?

Amanda