PDA

View Full Version : 38 tracks confirmed!!!!!

portacoino
10-06-2002, 01:43 AM
yesterday universal music spain confirmed that spanish fans will get an special limited box set on november 18. shania new album will be released in 2 edition's

a)international pop edition 19 pop songs and a bonus remixes cd

b)pop/country edition 38 tracks, 19 pop sound & 19 country sound and for the remixes spanish fans should buy an special "i'm gonna getcha (good)" single with 9 tracks

this is like 3 cds for spain.i'm so happy, try to get this editions if in your countries they don't do the same.

kirppu
10-06-2002, 04:47 AM
Very nice!!!

Do you mean they are in a box set?
The international + country/pop (=4cds =2 x 2cd)

and then a special 9 track single!!!

OOH, hopefully those come on sale here in Finland too!
Otherwise my Visa card is having some rough times ahead, LOL

cbspock
10-06-2002, 06:24 AM
...and can this be ordered online??? Or, are their some fans in Spain that can help out the rest of us? :D I figure getting these editions now is cheaper than hunting for them on ebay later :p

-Chris

kirppu
10-06-2002, 06:44 AM
I have one Spanish online cdstore site. I will look later and give the link. Let´s hope they will sell it!

I have also asked if Finland/rest of Europe will have this Box set/single for sale.
We shall see in November if each country will have special editions or all the same.
The Asian versions might be different or same.
The box set in Amazon fron Japan might be the same kind of set, so it might be available everywhere!

FV
10-06-2002, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by portacoino
spanish fans should buy an special "i'm gonna getcha (good)" single with 9 tracks
Triple WOW! :BL Thanks Portacoino! That's great news....heaven for Shania fans...lol! This 9 track CD single (if you can call it this way with 9 tracks..lol) may actually have multimedia then....:eek: :D
If I have understood you correctly, version b) will be the North American one (with a slightly different version from Japan of the box set..:) ...and version a) will be in Europe (one disc but with the remixes added then...)
Boy we are going to be soooo confused trying to understand how many versions each song has...lol..No doubt that Mutt has worked overtime for us! :Bthumb

cbspock
10-06-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by FV

No doubt that Mutt has worked overtime for us! :Bthumb

Hey, it got hiim outta changing diapers..lol :p "Sorry honey, I just have to finish remixing this song, one more time, you'll have to get him."...lol :D

-Chris