PDA

View Full Version : Shania about UP! on universalcanada

Jud
11-01-2002, 02:33 PM
here is a short footage with Shania talking about UP!
It's around 2.30 minutes.

http://universalcountry.ca/shaniatwain/index.php

Really nice, but I always got disconnected, so if someone can make a transcript I will preseate.

kirppu
11-01-2002, 02:49 PM
I watched it quickly from work and it was very nice. I will listen to it more tomorrow, with more time on my hands, lol

FV
11-01-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Jud
here is a short footage with Shania talking about UP!
It's around 2.30 minutes.

http://universalcountry.ca/shaniatwain/index.php

Really nice, but I always got disconnected, so if someone can make a transcript I will preseate.
I am working on it Jud..:) Hang in there..:cool:

rtc
11-01-2002, 11:28 PM
She just said that she's lived with this album for a long time now and that she's hoping the fans will say "We're glad you're back and we like the new album." She said she spent a lot of time on this album and wanted to give the consumer what they were paying for. Also that she gave herself room to grow instead of sticking with what worked the last time around.

Amanda

kirppu
11-02-2002, 01:08 PM
Right! :D

I loved this little clip! Shania is so great! She does not take success for granted and thinks of the fans!

cbspock
11-02-2002, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by rtc
She just said that she's lived with this album for a long time now and that she's hoping the fans will say "We're glad you're back and we like the new album." She said she spent a lot of time on this album and wanted to give the consumer what they were paying for. Also that she gave herself room to grow instead of sticking with what worked the last time around.

Amanda

I think it worked, wouldn't you agree!!

-Chris

FV
11-02-2002, 08:14 PM
She also adds that she has digged into herself more, to show parts of her she had not comercialized before..I think she means issues she has dealt with...she also says she knows that her lyrics may sound cheaky and that the way she writes shows her personality...but that she wants the fans to say: Welcome back! :BL
I have been saying Welcome Back for the past 6 months! LOL! even without listening to the great songs that are on the album..hehe
Also she actually states that this album is her best up to date...! although she does not have the same goals achieved with COO..

cbspock
11-02-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by FV
She also adds that she has digged into herself more, to show parts of her she had not comercialized before..I think she means issues she has dealt with...she also says she knows that her lyrics may sound cheaky and that the way she writes shows her personality...but that she wants the fans to say: Welcome back! :BL
I have been saying Welcome Back for the past 6 months! LOL! even without listening to the great songs that are on the album..hehe
Also she actually states that this album is her best up to date...! although she does not have the same goals achieved with COO..

Welcome Back Shania!!!!

-Chris