PDA

View Full Version : how many album versions?

curtis
11-08-2002, 12:56 PM
I have the complete country UP! cd.
Today I found original album art online for another version and track list is complete new with "The end of Us" as track 19.The Pop version has the same end track as country version right?
What version is this cd???

rtc
11-08-2002, 01:10 PM
Actually Curtis, I think this is a fake. The picture on the cover is outdated. If it were a new pic, I'd believe it could be another version of UP! I noticed some other music stores having this track list, but nothing has been confirmed. Even Shania's own site has not said anything about extra tracks. At this point, they're previewing songs that we all got to hear last weekend.

Amanda

Raider
11-08-2002, 01:50 PM
I've seen the back of the new album UP! and that's not the pic. Elissa on CMT CANADA is giving copies away of Up! between commercials and she keeps waving the cd UP! when she's talking about the give away/who won so I got to see it. This is the pic that's on the back of the new album but I'm pretty sure it's a full body shot of Shania, I couldn't find it on the net:

http://www.shaniaforums.com/attachment.php?postid=220796

FV
11-08-2002, 02:14 PM
Curtis, it is a FAKE version...you can tell this for two reasons:
1) the photo they used is an old one..as rtc pointed out...
2) the font they used to write Shania Twain and UP! is not the CD correct font...

cbspock
11-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Yes, that is a fake cd. I can assure you that is NOT what the CD insert looks like.

-Chris

AINAHS
11-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by curtis
Today I found original album art online for another version and track list is complete new with "The end of Us" as track 19.The Pop version has the same end track as country version right?
What version is this cd??? Post the link so we can investigate.

Vivashania
11-08-2002, 04:37 PM
A fake.

curtis
11-08-2002, 04:53 PM
here is the cd label jpg.
I see nothing wrong by using the photo that is on the back cover of the "fake" cd.
the cover files was with the complete soundtrack mp3 files and they were not fake and in GREAT quality.
Little over 1 week and we will know.........:-)

cbspock
11-08-2002, 05:06 PM
What version is this cd???

These so called missing tracks are not confirmed and it was from a bogus track list that was circulated on web.

-Chris

AINAHS
11-08-2002, 05:11 PM
I see nothing wrong by using the photo that is on the back cover of the "fake" cd.
the cover files was with the complete soundtrack mp3 files and they were not fake and in GREAT quality.
Little over 1 week and we will know.........:-) You heard Blah Blah Blah and the other "fake" tracks?????:eek: :eek:

FV
11-08-2002, 09:46 PM
Little over 1 week and we will know.........:-)
hummm....I think the original CD would have more information on the disc itself, like the name of the authors and producers....Do you have a URL where we can check this version of the CD? Have you bought it online?

curtis
11-09-2002, 02:42 AM
just checked the mp3 tracks with back cover and it dosent match 100%.Its have to be fake,I agree regarding more information thing.