PDA

View Full Version : No Dvd in my copy

nycron
11-16-2002, 10:54 AM
I got the up! cd last night from a local cd and dvd store in the city they started selling them early and my friend who works there held on to two copies for me they sold out already there is no dvd in the copies I got maybe it comes with copies bought in major chains. I heard eacch cd once so far my faves are Up! and Juanita.

FV
11-16-2002, 02:28 PM
Congrats!:BL I think the DVD might be only in some copies sold at specific stores...as a matter of fact Universal has never mentioned the DVD option, it was only in the RollingStone mag that it was mentioned..then other news websites reported it ...I am really hoping there will be a special edition CD+DVD..:D

AINAHS
11-16-2002, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by FV
Congrats!:BL I think the DVD might be only in some copies sold at specific stores...as a matter of fact Universal has never mentioned the DVD option, it was only in the RollingStone mag that it was mentioned..then other news websites reported it ...I am really hoping there will be a special edition CD+DVD..:D Rolling Stone is owned by Vivendi Universal so that should be factual and reliable info.

We all need to look at tomorrow's Sunday newspapers ad flyers for retail stores that sell music and see if any mention is made there about this mysterious DVD - hopefully someone will find something and alert us before we trek out to the stores on Monday/Tuesday.

rtc
11-21-2002, 12:15 AM
I got my CD yesterday and my dad bought his and NiaBrat bought hers........No DVD! In any of them! We all bought our copies at Wal-Mart.

Amanda