PDA

View Full Version : up! is everywhere!!!!

portacoino
12-04-2002, 04:10 AM
shania new album up! is everywhere, last night here in spain the tv program "operacion triunfo" , outside spain called "star academy", "operazione trionfo", "fame academy" , "american idol"... in the tv resume of the day they saw their videos with shania's new music, when they were showing the making of the the monday show,make up, songs...., the play 6 shania songs:

1-up!-contestants in the make up room
2-i'm gonna getcha good! -contestants on the bus going to the tv set in order to start the show
3-when you kiss me- one of the contestant left the program.
4-c'est la vie-favourite contestant moment
5-nah!-two of them are chosen to left the program next week
6-i ain't going down-the contestants going to the academy after the show

this tv program resumes the days of the contestants and it's played on the tv everyday at the most important hour for audiences, it runs for 30 minutes and shania was on 10 of them.

shania power!!!!.

i really think it's a universal publicity in order to come shania to the program next weeks, remember she was also on the british and french version of that show and maybe she will be on italian show.

pd:ah! and two weeks ago two of the contestant performed "you're still the one" ,maybe she's coming to say "are you ready spain?????"

FV
12-04-2002, 11:03 AM
WOW! Sounds great! :BL Thanks for the info Portacoino! It seems that Shania will be in Spain next Monday...do you know on which TV channel?:)

portacoino
12-05-2002, 04:08 AM
she will be on that program "operacion triunfo" and she will be performir with one of the contestants "i'm gonna getcha good!" you can find it on tve international with the satellite,i don't know when is showed on that channel 'cause it is a mix of public programs and maybe it's not live for it, but maybe on their page you can watched i think it is "rtve.com" or something like that, try in google, looking for "television espaƱola" or "tve" or "rtve"

i saw yesterday that one of the girls was singing i'm gonna getcha good and it wasn't her song for next monday,and i thought shania will come, it will be in barcelona, but it's 3 hours from my city and i can't go, i thought that when the program started up! was not released so if she was singing was because shania will go, and you confirm, the programmers only say "next monday" we will do two collaborations, last monday three girls performed "the game of love" with santana, and another girl last weeks performed "one more time" with kenny g", shania will be doing a masterclass next monday , morning masterclass and night show, what more can i ask, i have the 24-7 tv channel of that program and as i go to university on afternoons i will see all to report here, you can find the videos of the program on "operaciontriunfo.com" or "portalmix.com/triunfo" i think she will post the videos on wednesday 10 or friday at last.

shania-spain
12-05-2002, 09:34 AM
IF U HAVE TVE INTERNATONAL THEN U CAN WACHT IT IN LIVE ;) :) CAUSE THE SHOW IS AT SAME TIME IN TVE AND TVE INTERNATIONAL :)

WELL I KNOW SHE WILL BE NEXT MONDAY IN BARCELONA CAUSE SHE WILL GO TO A LOCAL T.V CALLED FLAIX TV SO I GUESSED THAT SHE WOULD GO TO O.T TOO :D YESTERDAY SENT AN EMAIL TO CADENA100 AND THE D.J TOLD ME THAT WOULD SAY IN HIS PROGRAM 100X100 ALL WHEN HE WOULD KNOW IT LOL CAUSE BY NOW HE DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHE WAS COMING TO SPAIN :rolleyes: THANKS UNIVERSAL MUSIC FOR ALL!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad:

I WANNA GOOOOOOO TO BARCELONA!!!!!!!! *LOL*

HEY PORTACONIO WHO GIRL WAS SINGING IGGG????

THIS AFTERNOON IM GOING TO BE STICKED TO O.T CHANNEL!!!! :D *LOL*

FV
12-05-2002, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by portacoino
i will see all to report here, you can find the videos of the program on "operaciontriunfo.com" or "portalmix.com/triunfo" i think she will post the videos on wednesday 10 or friday at last.
WOW! Excellent News!:BL Cannot wait to hear it from you what Shania sang...and what type of masterclass she gave...:D Thank you for the info Portacoino and Shania-Spain! :Bthumb

Shania-Spain, how far is Valencia from Barcelona? It should not be far away if my memory serves me well....;)

portacoino
12-06-2002, 02:25 AM
last wednesday NIKA WAS SINGING IN ONE OF THE BOX "I'M GONNA GETCHA GOOD!" IT WAS AROUND 20:30 PM

BARCELONA IT'S ABOUT 330 KM FROM VALENCIA I THINK.

HERE NOBODY SAYS NOTHING ABOUT HER, UNIVERSAL IS NOT PROMOTING SHANIA SO MUCH, FIRST WEEK SALES SHANIA WAS ON 25 AND SECOND WEEK SHE HAS DOWN TO 40, AND AS IN THE CD IS NOT EXPLICIT 2CDS BUYERS CAN THINK IT'S ONE AND AROUND 20 EUROS IS SO EXPENSIVE IF YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S A DOUBLE ALBUM, THE RED-BLUE STICK IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T THINK IN A DOUBLE ALBUM,MY GIRLFRIEND TOLD ME THAT HER FRIENDS SAID IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE FOR ONE CD AND SHE HAD TO EXPLAIN THAT IT WAS DOUBLE AS I TOLD HER.

FOR SURE NEXT WEEKS SHANIA WILL INCREASE HER SALES 'CAUSE MARC ANTHONY WASN'T IN TOP 20 WITH "MENDED" AND AFTER GOING TO OT HE ENTERED IN TOP20 AND HE NOW HAS HIS 3 WEEK ON TOP 20, MAYBE SHANIA ACHIEVE TOP 10 ALSO KNOW IT'S SO DIFFICULT WITH TV PROGRAM CDS.

shania-spain
12-06-2002, 07:14 AM
UNIVERSAL MUSIC SPAIN SUCKS SOOOOOOOO MUCH :mad: THEY AREN'T PROMOTING SHANIA ALBUM!!!!! BUT WITH MARIAH CAREY IS ALL DIFERENT!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

WELL IS TRUE THAT MARC ANTHONY IS SELLING NOW MORE THAT SINCE WAS IN O.T BUT IS TRUE TOO THAT SINCE THIS HE IS TOO PROMOTED IN RADIOS NOW!!!!! SO SHANIA WILL NEED MORE THAT BE IN O.T TO SELL MORE!!!! SHE SHOULD CHANGE HER RECORD COMPANY!!!! I WAS SENDING 2 MONTHS AGO EMAILS TO HER RECORD COMPANY WHEN I KNEW THAT SHE WAS COMING TO SPAIN CAUSE B.B TOLD ME IN A EMAIL AND UNIVERSAL SPAIN NEVER ANSWEREDED ANY OF MY EMAILS!!!! AND SOMEDAYS AGO I SEND EMAILS TO THE TOP RADIOS AND THE D.J'S DIDN'T KNOW THAT SHANIA WAS GOING TO COME TO SPAIN NEXT WEEK!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: SOO THEY TOLD ME AS SOON KNOW WILL TELL IT ON THE AIR AND FINALLY YESTERDAY IN 100X100 JAVI NIEVES SAID THAT ONE D.J WILL GO TO BARCELONA NEXT WEEK TO INTERVIEW SHANIA!!!! REALLY THAT AGAIN I SAY THAT UNIVERSAL MUSIC SPAIN SUCKS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! :mad:

AND THE PRICE OF THE CD IS NOT HELPING ALOT NEITHER CAUSE HOW PORTACONIO SAID IN ANY PLACE U CAN KNOW THAT IS A DOUBLE C.D!!!!!!

kirppu
12-06-2002, 08:18 AM
In Finland we use the trays (on other double cds, not this Shania)that say 2cd, like in the green version, but it is usually with white text, so it stands out more.

The International version has a sticker with red and blue cd pictures, but it does not mention that it includes these two versions in words, just the pic..
And the tray does not say 2cd....

Maybe it is thought that cause they are versions of the same songs, they do not want to market it as a double cd? :rolleyes: :confused:

But Shania will be in Spain! :eek: :D :GL

shania-spain
12-06-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
Maybe it is thought that cause they are versions of the same songs, they do not want to market it as a double cd? :rolleyes: :confused:

MAYBE BUT IF AT LEAST THEY ADDED SOMETHING LIKE *INCLUDE 1 CD FREE OF REMIXES* THEN PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PRICE EVEN WOULD THINK WAS CHEAPER!!!!! BUT NOT THEY HAVE TO PUT 2 LITTLE SIMBOLS WITH RED AND BLUE AND THEN THINK EVERYBODY IS GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL MEANS THIS!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JUST PATHETIC!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

AINAHS
12-06-2002, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by shania-spain

MAYBE BUT IF AT LEAST THEY ADDED SOMETHING LIKE *INCLUDE 1 CD FREE OF REMIXES* THEN PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND THE PRICE EVEN WOULD THINK WAS CHEAPER!!!!! BUT NOT THEY HAVE TO PUT 2 LITTLE SIMBOLS WITH RED AND BLUE AND THEN THINK EVERYBODY IS GOING TO UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL MEANS THIS!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: JUST PATHETIC!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: You need to send these turkeys your resume and get on their payroll and straighten their operation out sweetie!:D