PDA

View Full Version : Japanese Version of UP!

Bryce
12-16-2002, 06:44 PM
I got the Japanese version in the mail today. One thing I noticed right away was the clarity of the pics on the CD's. When I got the North American discs I noticed that the pics on the CD's were quite grainy. They are crystal clear on the Japanese version. Wonder why?? Any one else have both versions and notice this?

Bryce

windcatcher
12-16-2002, 07:21 PM
hmm.... weird. but i did notice the kinda weird texture of the pics on the red/green cd's. maybe the pictures on the cd's on the japanese version were put on differently. :confused:

Sheri
12-17-2002, 12:11 AM
I'll be getting my Japanese version when my boss returns from Japan next week. Merry Christmas to me!! :D

FV
12-17-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Sheri
I'll be getting my Japanese version when my boss returns from Japan next week. Merry Christmas to me!! :D
Now you are going to have to confirm whether or not the Japanese discs are really so clear as Bryce states...:p I am still waiting for mine...of course....:rolleyes:

comeonover
12-17-2002, 09:06 AM
Haven't got mine yet but I like the pic on blue CD!!!

canadarocks
12-17-2002, 11:24 AM
I am still waiting for mine.
BUT IF THE DISCS WERE MADE IN JAPAN THE PROCESS FOR PUTTING ON THE PICTURES WOULD BE DIFFERENT.
I know this because my wife ,[ a huge, SHANIA ,fan ,as well ], is from JAPAN ,and I have been there many times.
The Japanese are really picky and if the picture was "grainy" at all, they would be upset.

Sheri
12-17-2002, 12:26 PM
Understood. My boss's wife is a Japanese citizen.