PDA

View Full Version : Well, I completed my CD hunt!!!!

windcatcher
12-24-2002, 06:13 PM
i got TWIM!!!!! :D future shop had it at the very back of one of the "up!" piles. lol :BL

i dunno about u guys.... but doesn't the little cd foldout thing look christmassy (is that even a word? lol) to u?? maybe it's just the red.... lol either way, i like it. :D :D

now i'm gonna go after the international version of TWIM. i saw ONE copy at hmv.... but it was really expensive. as much of a die hard shania fan as i am, i just can't afford it now. :(

just thought i'd let all of u know that i finally got it. ;)

Sheri
12-24-2002, 07:21 PM
And a Merry Christmas to YOU! :) Enjoy - it's a masterpiece!

windcatcher
12-24-2002, 07:42 PM
i'm enjoying it as i type. ;)

and merry xmas to u!!!! i know i'll be having a merry one with all this shania music!!!!! :D

cbspock
12-24-2002, 08:44 PM
Have a favorite yet?

-Chris

windcatcher
12-24-2002, 09:19 PM
hmmm.... still early for favorites... lol

but i really like "is there life after love?".

AINAHS
12-25-2002, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by windcatcher
i got TWIM!!!!! :D future shop had it at the very back of one of the "up!" piles. lol :BL

i dunno about u guys.... but doesn't the little cd foldout thing look christmassy (is that even a word? lol) to u?? maybe it's just the red.... lol either way, i like it. :D :D

now i'm gonna go after the international version of TWIM. i saw ONE copy at hmv.... but it was really expensive. as much of a die hard shania fan as i am, i just can't afford it now. :(

just thought i'd let all of u know that i finally got it. ;) International version of TWIM??:eek:

cbspock
12-26-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by AINAHS
International version of TWIM??:eek:

It has the dance mix of IOH, YWML, the extended mix of GBTC, and the video of GBTC.

-Chris

Steve F
12-26-2002, 01:47 PM
I can't believe Sam Goody's is still asking $30.00 for WIM International Version. I got mine from Amazon some time ago now for $21.99. I love the extra tracks. I played it for Roger and me on the way to Timmins.

Steve