PDA

View Full Version : New awesome version of IGGG

cbspock
02-08-2003, 05:39 PM
I was shopping in the mall today, and heard a new Dance version of IGGG, over one of the store speakers. Unfortunatly the unintelligent store clerks couldn't tell me anything about it.

-Chris

HomerSimpson
02-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Maybe its's IGGG dance remix of Ka-Ching single.

kirppu
02-09-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by HomerSimpson
Maybe its's IGGG dance remix of Ka-Ching single. Yup, that´s what I thought it could be!

AINAHS
02-09-2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
Yup, that´s what I thought it could be! Indubitably!:D

Little Shania
02-10-2003, 11:57 AM
AWESOME! I hope I hear it! :p:D:D:D

kirppu
02-11-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by cbspock
I was shopping in the mall today, and heard a new Dance version of IGGG, over one of the store speakers. Unfortunatly the unintelligent store clerks couldn't tell me anything about it.

-Chris But did they play it from the store cd player or was it a radio? How would the store have got a hold of the promo single :confused:

cbspock
02-11-2003, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by kirppu
But did they play it from the store cd player or was it a radio? How would the store have got a hold of the promo single :confused:

If it is like our bank, they have CDs that have various artists on them, and it was just one of the tracks. I will see if one of our branches has that muzac CD.

-Chris

kirppu
02-12-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
If it is like our bank, they have CDs that have various artists on them, and it was just one of the tracks. I will see if one of our branches has that muzac CD.

-Chris Ah, so Universal could have provided that dance remix on a muzac cd :)