PDA

View Full Version : Ka-Ching! Single

Randy
03-19-2003, 07:04 AM
Hey guys,

Well, I just recently got the Ka-Ching! single the week of its release (how could I not, of course ;)), and I just wanted to know what everyone else thought of the 3 different track listings?

I think they are all great, the Red sticker release having Ka-Ching! red version, and a live version of 'You're Still The One'. I love the live versions, they make me feel like I am right there so that's always a good thing :D Oh, and it also has a video for I'm Gonna Getcha Good ;)

The other one is the Blue sticker release which also has the Ka-Ching! red version, but also with a remix which I really love and think is outstanding. It reminds me a little bit of the Blue album's Ka-Ching!, but it's got more of a dance feel to it. Then it also has a live version of 'Holding On To Love (To Save My Life)'. Again, I love the live versions, but this one I especially like because towards the end Shania invites someone to sing it on stage and she sounds really off key but it's so much fun and Shania laughs at the end of it. Just a really fun live version and I was laughing a lot myself because when I first heard it I thought 'OMG Shania's really gone off tune at this part!', then I realized it wasn't even her, lol.

The last one is the cassette single, which is again the Ka-Ching! red version, but it also has I'm Gonna Getcha Good in a remix version that I really love! It's a great remix, and I am really glad I managed to come across the cassette single because I had a hard time finding near me after buying it, and until I saw it I didn't even realize it had that remix on it to begin with!

Anyway, I hope everyone got all 3 versions of the single because they are all great, and who can complain about having a zillion CD's with Ka-Ching on it anyway ;)

Randy

Esther
03-19-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by Randy
Hey guys,

Well, I just recently got the Ka-Ching! single the week of its release (how could I not, of course ;)), and I just wanted to know what everyone else thought of the 3 different track listings?

I think they are all great, the Red sticker release having Ka-Ching! red version, and a live version of 'You're Still The One'. I love the live versions, they make me feel like I am right there so that's always a good thing :D Oh, and it also has a video for I'm Gonna Getcha Good ;)

The other one is the Blue sticker release which also has the Ka-Ching! red version, but also with a remix which I really love and think is outstanding. It reminds me a little bit of the Blue album's Ka-Ching!, but it's got more of a dance feel to it. Then it also has a live version of 'Holding On To Love (To Save My Life)'. Again, I love the live versions, but this one I especially like because towards the end Shania invites someone to sing it on stage and she sounds really off key but it's so much fun and Shania laughs at the end of it. Just a really fun live version and I was laughing a lot myself because when I first heard it I thought 'OMG Shania's really gone off tune at this part!', then I realized it wasn't even her, lol.

The last one is the cassette single, which is again the Ka-Ching! red version, but it also has I'm Gonna Getcha Good in a remix version that I really love! It's a great remix, and I am really glad I managed to come across the cassette single because I had a hard time finding near me after buying it, and until I saw it I didn't even realize it had that remix on it to begin with!

Anyway, I hope everyone got all 3 versions of the single because they are all great, and who can complain about having a zillion CD's with Ka-Ching on it anyway ;)

Randy

I love the live-versions too! :)
lovely, it's just if you are in the middle of it!

FV
03-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Randy

I like the different versions...basically three different singles to collect :BL I was surprised that Shania added LIVE versions from the previous album..I love those LIVE versions, but it surprised me that she put tracks from COO on the new singles..but I have to agree that it may make a lot of sense...she may try to have the new fans discover her previous work..giving them different types of tracks..
It's interesting that the Ka Ching CD single has the IGGG video..LOL! :D I guess we'll get the UP! video with the next single..;) of course...we may found out more in the special DVD from the Official Fan Club...:King
Randy, did you notice any difference on the CDs covers?

cbspock
03-19-2003, 10:14 PM
I have the Up! and Ka-Ching Singles...they are the same cover. One of the Up! singles from Australia comes with a little Shania poster with some "artist facts" on them.

-Chris

HomerSimpson
03-20-2003, 03:05 PM
I ordered the 3 Ka-Ching singles, but I only have the german one right now in my hands.The live tracks of the other 2 are taken from the Live DVD?

Esther
03-20-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by cbspock
I have the Up! and Ka-Ching Singles...they are the same cover. One of the Up! singles from Australia comes with a little Shania poster with some "artist facts" on them.

-Chris

cool, that poster!

a friend of mine bought the CD wild and wicked ( I have that one already hehe ) and she got a great poster with it! A very big one, it is hanging in my room now hehe ;)

FV
03-20-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by HomerSimpson
The live tracks of the other 2 are taken from the Live DVD?
I think they are the same you find on the Shania LIVE DVD....:BL