PDA

View Full Version : VCR ALERT--Flameworthy Video of the Year

cbspock
03-28-2003, 09:10 PM
This show is on tomorrow!!!! It is hosted by Terri Clark, and will show all the nominees videos!!

-Chris

cbspock
03-28-2003, 09:18 PM
CMT to Feature 10 Nominees of the Night's Biggest Award in Flameworthy Video of the Year Special Hosted by Terri Clark

CMT will highlight the 10 nominees for the CMT Flameworthy 2003 Video Music Awards video of the year category in a one-hour special presentation. Hosted by country star Terri Clark, Flameworthy Video of the Year Special will premiere on CMT Saturday, March 29 at 2 p.m. ET/PT. The final five nominees for the Flameworthy video of the year will be announced at the beginning of the live telecast on Monday, April 7, so viewers at home can log on to CMT.com and vote for their favorite video. The winner will be announced live during the telecast.

Encore presentations of Flameworthy Video of the Year Special will air on CMT Sunday, March 30 at 4 and 9:30 p.m. ET/PT; Monday, March 31 at 12 a.m.; Tuesday, April 1 at 10 p.m. ET/PT; Thursday, April 3 at 5 p.m. ET/PT; Saturday, April 5 at 4 p.m. ET/PT; Sunday, April 6 at 2 and 8 p.m. ET/PT; and Monday, April 7 at 5:30 ET/2:30 PT.

Voting is currently open for fans to vote on the other 10 categories to determine the Flameworthy winners in each category. Voting will end midnight ET Saturday, April 5, and winners will be announced live from the Gaylord Entertainment Center in Nashville at the CMT Flameworthy 2003 Video Music Awards on Monday, April 7 at 8 p.m. ET on CMT. Co-hosted by Hollywood icon Pamela Anderson and country rebel Toby Keith, the evening will also feature live performances from Shania Twain, Kenny Chesney, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Alan Jackson, Keith, Rascal Flatts, Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow.

tankandmaddie
03-28-2003, 09:25 PM
I hope she wins her awards she is nominated for, especially this one. Especially since it is fan voted. I want Shania to know that we appreciate all of her hard work!

cbspock
03-28-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by tankandmaddie
I hope she wins her awards she is nominated for, especially this one. Especially since it is fan voted. I want Shania to know that we appreciate all of her hard work!

JUST REMEMBER TO GET PEOPLE TO VOTE!!!!!!!

-Chris

tankandmaddie
03-28-2003, 10:17 PM
I have posted reminders on a lot of message boards. Over at the forums I got people to vote that haven't voted yet. So hopefully some of those votes will make a difference.

kirppu
03-29-2003, 01:54 PM
Ahaa, CMT starts a countdown to the Flameworthy Awards already! :D

cbspock
03-29-2003, 02:05 PM
The show is on now, and Shania is up first. Jo Dee Messina "Shania has always thought out of the box". The host of CMT top 20 and Cledus also comment. Aroan Lines said Shania always sets trends. Paul Boyd "Shania always lets me go mad". He also said she gave him more creative freedom this time around to come up with the concept.

Jodee's last comment "I sooo glad she's back!!!" :D

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!

-Chris

kirppu
03-29-2003, 02:15 PM
Thanks!!

So, what did Cledus say? hehe

cbspock
03-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
Thanks!!

So, what did Cledus say? hehe

All the people commenting on her video were hyped when they talked about it, while talking about CRY, they sounded bored, and didnt have as many people commenting on it either.

-Chris

cbspock
03-29-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by leonjr
Jo Dee Messina is a big Shania fan. In the current issue of CMT magazine she says that Shania Twain's UP! is the CD she is listening to.

:D

JoDee even spent time at Shania's house when she was performing at a country music festival in Switzerland. It was around the time Shania was still pregnant. JoDee commented that she wanted to be their kid. She thought Shania and Mutt were the two most gentle people she ever met.

-Chris

kirppu
03-29-2003, 02:39 PM
And I remember a few other quotes from JoDee complimenting Shania.

One was I think something how she admires how Shania takes time to complete an album and she said she will also take time to make the best album she could.
Well, 3 years later she handed it over to her record company and they won´t release it without modifications. That must have been a big blow to her :(

cbspock
03-29-2003, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by kirppu
And I remember a few other quotes from JoDee complimenting Shania.

One was I think something how she admires how Shania takes time to complete an album and she said she will also take time to make the best album she could.
Well, 3 years later she handed it over to her record company and they won´t release it without modifications. That must have been a big blow to her :(

I know Jodee's album is being held up for a Greatest Hits release. :( Shania has even complimented Jodee too.

-Chris

tankandmaddie
03-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Back in 1999, Shania said that Jodee was her favorite country artist of the moment, and when Jodee heard it, she couldn't believe it, she almost cried!:D