Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Letterman Show! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=7188)

FV 11-19-2002 09:34 PM

Letterman Show!
 
I saw a preview on CBS: WOW! Shania is wearing that hat from the MMM interview and an orange vest...:BL Dave was interviewing her and she was laughing! :Bthumb

AINAHS 11-19-2002 09:51 PM

What time do you guess she comes on?

AngelGuy 11-19-2002 09:56 PM

Yep, I saw that commercial too. Shania looks gorgeous! A bit too conservatively dressed for my tastes (it must be really cold today in New York) but still gorgeous. :)

FV 11-19-2002 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AINAHS
What time do you guess she comes on?

I do not think she will on until 11.50 PM at the earliest...that's typical lol..:BL

cbspock 11-19-2002 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelGuy
Yep, I saw that commercial too. Shania looks gorgeous! A bit too conservatively dressed for my tastes (it must be really cold today in New York) but still gorgeous. :)



Yes, it was pretty nasty in New York today.

-Chris

FV 11-19-2002 11:06 PM

Shania is dressed like she is going to be sking...LOL! road work! LOL...black jeans..ops her belly?:eek: :BL

FV 11-19-2002 11:08 PM

Dave said Shania moved to Switzerland for tax troubles..LOL! hehe "EJA" the name does not mean anything...she spells it...
She LOOKS GREAT!:Bthumb

FV 11-19-2002 11:10 PM

Shania talks about her logging times in the reforestation industry..talks about meeting Dolly...who was super and sweet..:) Shania will be back later to sing IGGG.....weird..they usually sing right away..

cbspock 11-19-2002 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Dave said Shania moved to Switzerland for tax troubles..LOL! hehe "EJA" the name does not mean anything...she spells it...
She LOOKS GREAT!:Bthumb



..she said the name means nothing, but Eja means everything to her.


-Chris

cbspock 11-19-2002 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Shania talks about her logging times in the reforestation industry..talks about meeting Dolly...who was super and sweet..:) Shania will be back later to sing IGGG.....weird..they usually sing right away..



and all the dumb New Yorkers in the audience laughed at her working in the bush story. I am ashamed to be from New York.



-Chris

AngelGuy 11-19-2002 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock



..she said the name means nothing, but Eja means everything to her.


-Chris



That was so sweet. :)

AngelGuy 11-19-2002 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock



and all the dumb New Yorkers in the audience laughed at her working in the bush story.


-Chris


Yes, but Shania handled herself with grace and class. :)

FV 11-19-2002 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelGuy
That was so sweet. :)

Yep that's Shania...:BigLove

cbspock 11-19-2002 11:26 PM

Shania looked really classy tonight. She is gonna set a new fashion trend in Nashville.


-Chris

FV 11-19-2002 11:33 PM

She has added a belt now that she is singing...I had not seen it befor when she was talking to Dave...she has a great make-up tonight..very classy..I love Randall with the CowBoy Hat ..LOL!:BL It sounds like Shania has a nasal voice tonight...but she is singing it out...and she is having....FUN! Great Smile! :D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.