Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Nov. 15:Martha Stewart Show Detailed Summary and Photos! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=18851)

FV 11-04-2005 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen
Is Martha pre-recorded a day earlier?? I forgot to mention on my post above that the same day that Deidre Hall was on Martha, she was on the Today Show but with a different outfit and it was just an hour apart.

I think it is live...it is common for some guests to do the Today Show and another show in New York the same morning..it happened in the past with Regis & Kelly or the View..although I do not know how far the Martha studios are from the Today Show....

RandyGK 11-06-2005 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV
I think it is live...it is common for some guests to do the Today Show and another show in New York the same morning..it happened in the past with Regis & Kelly or the View..although I do not know how far the Martha studios are from the Today Show....

They are in the same studio! Katie Couric left and went to talk to martha on the Today show last week!

jen 11-09-2005 05:14 PM

This Martha appearance has a chance of being really good. I watched the show today and she had Melissa Etheridge on and she was on for 40 minutes of the show. Melissa talked in the beginning about her charity and the awareness of breast cancer, then she headed to the kitchen to make one of her favorite dishes with Martha, then they were back in the kitchen to do #24 of the things everyone must know how to do, which was making an egg ommelette. Then Melissa got to sing her newest single of her Greatest Hits.

It was really funny to see how Melissa messed up her recipe and didn't really know how to make an ommelette. The entire time i was wondering what they might have Shania do??? or sing??? Hopefully Shania gets 40 minutes or the entire show :)

cbspock 11-09-2005 06:11 PM

Well, Shania can't mess up cooking fruit..lol

-Chris

Steve F 11-10-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen
This Martha appearance has a chance of being really good. I watched the show today and she had Melissa Etheridge on and she was on for 40 minutes of the show. Melissa talked in the beginning about her charity and the awareness of breast cancer, then she headed to the kitchen to make one of her favorite dishes with Martha, then they were back in the kitchen to do #24 of the things everyone must know how to do, which was making an egg ommelette. Then Melissa got to sing her newest single of her Greatest Hits.

It was really funny to see how Melissa messed up her recipe and didn't really know how to make an ommelette. The entire time i was wondering what they might have Shania do??? or sing??? Hopefully Shania gets 40 minutes or the entire show :)

That was coming on just as I had to leave. I didn't have time to tqpe it. It looked like it might be good though. Glad yo liked it. :)

Steve

AINAHS 11-10-2005 06:21 PM

Isn't the whole running time of the show without commercials about 40 minutes?

Cheryl 11-10-2005 06:26 PM

That is good news to hear! Maybe Shania will get 40 minutes also or alot of time on the show, I hope!! :)

limited 11-10-2005 08:39 PM

Besides the show being carried by local affiliates, the show repeats the same day on TLC at 6:00PM EST.

cbspock 11-10-2005 10:01 PM

hehe hehe

-Chris

Steve F 11-11-2005 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbspock

hehe hehe

-Chris

:floor :floor Great little smilies or whatever you would call them. :)

Steve

tankandmaddie 11-11-2005 09:35 AM

They just showed a preview of Tuesday on the Martha show. Apparently, Shania is going to be doing some cooking, talking, and horseback riding with Martha. She seems like she is the only guest that day, so they should spend a lot of time with her.

FV 11-11-2005 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankandmaddie
They just showed a preview of Tuesday on the Martha show. Apparently, Shania is going to be doing some cooking, talking, and horseback riding with Martha. She seems like she is the only guest that day, so they should spend a lot of time with her.

GREAT NEWS! :giggy: So it seems that the show has been taped already if they have gone horseriding together...Thanks for the info! :Bthumb

Jud 11-11-2005 09:52 AM

Sounds great, thanks for the news!

jen 11-11-2005 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FV
GREAT NEWS! :giggy: So it seems that the show has been taped already if they have gone horseriding together...Thanks for the info! :Bthumb

Well, it may have been taped already but not really sure because they never showed Shania during the clips. If it is recorded maybe she looks different and wants to wait to be seen? The Monday show preview was shown already and they did show what was being done with the actor. So I find it interesting that they did not show Shania. I may be wrong, but my gut is saying a different look is on the way :) Or maybe they just have not edited it yet.....STAY TUNED!

They give Shania a great commercial preview though. I watched Martha and they mention the Tuesday show showing Shania in concert(Chicago), saying she has won Grammy's and is Entertainer of the year but will she be as susseccful as chef Shania takes the kitchen with Martha. Then Martha says that she will take a field trip with her. Nothing about her singing was mentioned....

It does look like Shania will get the entire show, very cool!

AINAHS 11-11-2005 12:20 PM

......the suspense keeps building...............