Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Grey Cup ,shania!!!!!!!! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=7134)

canadarocks 11-18-2002 06:51 PM

Grey Cup ,shania!!!!!!!!

You can watch Shania, in Canada on C.B.C.,Sun,Nov,24th 2002 at 6pm ,est.
YOU can watch Shania in the U.S. on America 1, or C.B.C. SATELITE.
FOR DETAILS SEE
www.cfl.ca/
This is Canadas' Superbowl.

FV 11-18-2002 09:34 PM

Thank you for the info!:) I have to see whether I get that channel here in the States....but in any case let us know what she does!:BL

cbspock 11-19-2002 12:20 AM

Twain To Perform At Grey Cup
-- Shania Twain will perform live at the Canadian Football League Grey Cup Halftime Show in Edmonton, Alberta being broadcast live on the America One Television Network in the U.S. this Sunday. Game time is 6 P.M. Eastern.
In her first live Canadian performance in more than three years, Twain will perform several new songs, including "I'm Gonna Getcha Good" from her album, UP!

The CFL is also available through the following America One distribution partners; Fox Sports World, Sunshine Network, YES Network and Fox Sports New England.

canadarocks 11-19-2002 05:09 AM

cbspock,
THANK YOU!!!!!!!

canadarocks 11-19-2002 07:54 PM

don't forget this one:D

tankandmaddie 11-21-2002 06:46 PM

When Shania's on the Grey Cup Half-time.....

I was wondering if you guys could get screencaps. I don't have the Fox Sport Channels that broadcast it. So please post some if you can. Really apprecitate it if you can!

canadarocks 11-21-2002 07:12 PM

I do not know if this helps or not, it is on America 1, or C.B.C SATILITE,I think.
check

www.cfl.ca/

scoll down ,on the letf hand side ,under SHANIA are more details.

its on sep,24 , at 6pm ,EST.
THINK how long 2 quarters are.
If not ,I am taping the whole game and I could send you a copy.

FV 11-21-2002 07:23 PM

There is more info on that same page regarding what Shania will be doing at Half Time..who are the Labatt Blue Lightning Dance Team?:BL She will be doing UP! and IGGG then...according to this source..

Thursday, November 21, 2002

Blue Lightning to dance with Shania Twain

WINNIPEG, MB - The Labatt Blue Lightning Dance Team will be performing with Canada's own Shania Twain during the 2002 Grey Cup Halftime show.

The pop/country diva will be performing her brand new song "UP", while the dance/cheer teams from across the Canadian Football League will be dancing on the field. The song is being released to the public today, November 21st, 2002. :confused:

tankandmaddie 11-21-2002 07:34 PM

I don't have any of those channels. Maybe somebody else will get some vidcaps. Thanks anyway!

canadarocks 11-21-2002 07:46 PM

I think " the blue lightening dance team" sponsered by,"The Labbatts Blue," beer company,are the cheerleaders for " Winnipeg Blue Bombers", football Club.

the other thing [ SONG ],I have no idea.

I am ,TAPING THE WHOLE GAME!

cbspock 11-21-2002 08:15 PM

I just checked my digital cable service. I get FOX SPORTS WORLD!!!! WOOHOO!!!

-Chris

tankandmaddie 11-21-2002 08:44 PM

cbspock, can you post vidcaps? If you can please do it. I can't see it here. I only have regular Fox Sports Net Channel. Thanks!

cbspock 11-21-2002 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tankandmaddie
cbspock, can you post vidcaps? If you can please do it. I can't see it here. I only have regular Fox Sports Net Channel. Thanks!

I wish I could :( I don't have the equipment to do it. I need a better video card.

-Chris

FV 11-21-2002 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
I just checked my digital cable service. I get FOX SPORTS WORLD!!!! WOOHOO!!!

-Chris

OK.I got Fox Sports New England..is that different?OO-

tankandmaddie 11-21-2002 10:15 PM

Maybe vince can get some vidcaps. Hey vince if you see this please get some vidcaps if you can!