Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Shania in Dutch National Lotery (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=8545)

Mr.Lunatic 02-25-2003 09:11 PM

Shania in Dutch National Lotery
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here are some caps from Shania's performance at the Dutch National Lotery on 25 february.
She was singing : Men I feel like a woman and Ka-Ching

LoL during the first break in the show I discovered I was sitting next to Bigfoot. Didnt know before it was him :D

Grtz,

Ronald

Mr.Lunatic 02-25-2003 09:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
.

Mr.Lunatic 02-25-2003 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
..

Mr.Lunatic 02-25-2003 09:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
last one.

cbspock 02-25-2003 09:17 PM

Nice!!!!

Wish Shania would wear those outfits over here.

Cool that you met up with another fan.

-Chris

tankandmaddie 02-25-2003 09:18 PM

Thanks a lot Mr. Lunatic! These are great and so is Shania!!!:D

spike 02-25-2003 09:32 PM

Excellent caps!

Thanks!

spike

Roger 02-25-2003 10:13 PM

Nice pix, Mr. Lunatic!

Roger

FV 02-25-2003 11:11 PM

Re: Shania in Dutch National Lotery
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lunatic
Here are some caps from Shania's performance at the Dutch National Lotery on 25 february.
She was singing : Men I feel like a woman and Ka-Ching

LoL during the first break in the show I discovered I was sitting next to Bigfoot. Didnt know before it was him :D

Grtz,

Ronald

Awesome vidcaps as usual Mr. Lunatic!:BL Thank YOU!:Bthumb Shania looks great! I love that D&G tshirt...gotta find one for myself..lol..
I am sure you enjoyed the show! How was Shania? Did they interview her? How is BigFoot? Does he really have a Big Foot? :p ;)

Mr.Lunatic 02-26-2003 02:58 AM

Re: Re: Shania in Dutch National Lotery
 
Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Awesome vidcaps as usual Mr. Lunatic!:BL Thank YOU!:Bthumb Shania looks great! I love that D&G tshirt...gotta find one for myself..lol..
I am sure you enjoyed the show! How was Shania? Did they interview her? How is BigFoot? Does he really have a Big Foot? :p ;)


Well she was great and small as always :D
The showmaster did not really interviewed her but asked her what her favorite hollyday places were. She mentioned Paris and the Caribian.
And it was great to had a talk with Bigfoot and indeed Bigfoot has really a Big Foot. The whole time he was standing on mine :D Just joking. I have forgotten to watch his foot :D May be u can ask him if he could make a scan of his foot :D

Grtz,

Ronald

kirppu 02-26-2003 03:53 AM

Re: Re: Re: Shania in Dutch National Lotery
 
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Lunatic
Well she was great and small as always :D
The showmaster did not really interviewed her but asked her what her favorite hollyday places were. She mentioned Paris and the Caribian.
And it was great to had a talk with Bigfoot and indeed Bigfoot has really a Big Foot. The whole time he was standing on mine :D Just joking. I have forgotten to watch his foot :D May be u can ask him if he could make a scan of his foot :D

Grtz,

Ronald
LMAO!!!!!!!

Ronald, awesome caps!!!! :D Thank you so much!!!!

You Dutch guys were so lucky!! :D

kirppu 02-26-2003 04:41 AM

Doesn´t this look like the end of the performance and Shania being overwhelmed by the applauses?


Redhead Bee 02-26-2003 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kirppu
Doesn´t this look like the end of the performance and Shania being overwhelmed by the applauses?



AWESOME pictures - thanks very much Mr. Lunatic!

Sonal

cbspock 02-26-2003 06:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Redhead Bee
AWESOME pictures - thanks very much Mr. Lunatic!

Sonal



Yeah, that last picture, Shania looks like she is about to cry.


-Chris

kirppu 02-26-2003 11:55 AM

Oh, I was wrong, it was a cheeky look, not a choke look..

How does she pull of those high heels hehe



wink, wink ;)



She enjoyed herself so much, it was fun to see :D



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:39 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.