Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   World Tour and Las Vegas Residency 2019-20 (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Anyone going to New Orleans??? (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=14382)

DOC BILL 06-18-2004 05:24 PM

Anyone going to New Orleans???

We're heading to New Orleans for the concert and wondered if anyone else was gonna be there? Gettin' Pumped!!! DOC

Steve F 06-19-2004 01:03 PM

Not going DOC, but it's nice to hear from you. Maybe I'm not looking in the right threads, but I haven't seen you much here recently.:) I hope you guys have a great time. And, hope you got your tickets from a more, shall we say, reputable source than for the JUNOs!:D :D :D Just kidding.:)

Steve

DOC BILL 06-27-2004 09:48 AM

Hey Steve,
I'm here most everyday checking things out-I write something now and again when I think I have something that needs said. LOL. Mostly busy enough just reading about the concerts and looking at pics.
Well, looks like I might be the only one from this board going to New Orleans. Can't wait!. Doubt I'll get much time to send in a review as I'm sure we'll be out late and are flying home early the next day. I hope to get a few decent pics too. DOC

Cheryl 06-27-2004 04:51 PM

Have lots of fun, Doc at the show! You will have to let us know all about it!:)

Debbie 06-27-2004 06:20 PM

Hi Bill,

I'm not going to this one but I will see you and Deb in Sunrise. Have a great time! See ya soon.:D

Tee 06-29-2004 07:44 AM

Enjoy Doc, wish I was there!!! See you next week in Tampa and Sunrise!!

DOC BILL 06-29-2004 08:59 AM

Thanks! We ran into Randall last PM-on the New Orleasn streets.N ice guy! Guess the bands in town. Later! DOC

Grace 06-29-2004 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by DOC BILL
Thanks! We ran into Randall last PM-on the New Orleasn streets.N ice guy! Guess the bands in town. Later! DOC

Hey Doc !

Yup, Randall said they are @ New Orleans recording the DVD right now (see thread on "DVD ? Really ?")

Please could you keep your eyes and ears open for any news re this DVD @ your concert ?

Enjoy yourself !!!

Cheers !

DOC BILL 06-30-2004 10:17 PM

Havin' internet problems at home on return so I can't do much here tonight. Didn't hear anything about a DVD-did see a lady filming with a strange video camera though. This was no question the best concert I've been too. The arena was rockin' and Shania was quite emotional. She asked for kleenex after singing FAFA but it was to dry her tears. She said she was so sad the tour was coming to an end and the reaction of the crowd to the song and the tour ending made her cry. It was something special and I think it'll happen more as we near the end. Her voice was great-I heard very little vocal problems compared to other concerts I've seen recently. Dress was usual-bright geen body glove, pink body glove, then #25 Saints jersy. I got a ton of great pics. She interacted with the crowd so very well. She and the band truely brought the Arena down. Great concert! I'll try to get more in later and try to get some pics in asap but I've got a ton of catchin' up to do here at home and I gotta get the Net workin' too. Shania crying is a real tear jerker guys! Oh, my daughter Cassy and I got several high 5's, I got UP! musical score signed, and Spock I got the work you made with Deb's pics and the bridge from Ellie's Song on it! You should have seen how she looked at the pic-she started signing it in her ususal sloppy concert way, then slowed down to look more closely at it and read it, signed it nicely with the big Shania finishing dot above the signature, then she looked at Cassy and I and smiled real big! Priceless. DOC

Jud 06-30-2004 10:52 PM

Quote:
The arena was rockin' and Shania was quite emotional. She asked for kleenex after singing FAFA but it was to dry her tears. She said she was so sad the tour was coming to an end and the reaction of the crowd to the song and the tour ending made her cry.

Aaaawww....We will miss her and her show too!:(*

:band

Thanks fopr the review, glad it was fantastic!

cbspock 06-30-2004 10:55 PM

Quote:
Havin' internet problems at home on return so I can't do much here tonight. Didn't hear anything about a DVD-did see a lady filming with a strange video camera though. This was no question the best concert I've been too. The arena was rockin' and Shania was quite emotional. She asked for kleenex after singing FAFA but it was to dry her tears. She said she was so sad the tour was coming to an end and the reaction of the crowd to the song and the tour ending made her cry. It was something special and I think it'll happen more as we near the end. Her voice was great-I heard very little vocal problems compared to other concerts I've seen recently. Dress was usual-bright geen body glove, pink body glove, then #25 Saints jersy. I got a ton of great pics. She interacted with the crowd so very well. She and the band truely brought the Arena down. Great concert! I'll try to get more in later and try to get some pics in asap but I've got a ton of catchin' up to do here at home and I gotta get the Net workin' too. Shania crying is a real tear jerker guys! Oh, my daughter Cassy and I got several high 5's, I got UP! musical score signed, and Spock I got the work you made with Deb's pics and the bridge from Ellie's Song on it! You should have seen how she looked at the pic-she started signing it in her ususal sloppy concert way, then slowed down to look more closely at it and read it, signed it nicely with the big Shania finishing dot above the signature, then she looked at Cassy and I and smiled real big! Priceless. DOC

I hope you took lots of pictures!!!!

You'll have to scan it, so we can see it!!!! Also a scanned copy for my collection. That makes 3 of my wallpapers she has signed, and I have the other two :D AWESOME!

Here is the wallpaper Doc is talking about.......

Shania is getting all emotional, she wasn't kidding! We should bring a big thank you sign to the concert in FL.

-Chris

Jud 06-30-2004 11:13 PM

well, beside the thank you you should add something like "Till the Next tour" or come back or something....

In case she's not sure what we want.:p

cbspock 06-30-2004 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jud
well, beside the thank you you should add something like "Till the Next tour" or come back or something....

In case she's not sure what we want.:p

hehe hehe

-Chris

Grace 07-01-2004 04:21 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the review Doc !

Yes, it's sad that all this is coming to an end :( It's been a terrific year...... we'll miss Shania & FF loads and I'm sure they'll miss us too.

Glad that she signed your pic properly..... is that the one my photo on the left hand side (pink top, hair blowing with lighting from the back) ? If so, the Shania has a 8x10 copy of it already :) I left it outside her door for her to pick up (in Sheffield back in Feb).

I'm looking forward to your gorgeous pics !!!

Thanks loads Doc !

cbspock 07-01-2004 05:27 AM

Yes, your pic is on the left, doc's Shania's pic is on the right.

It is sad that Up! is coming to an end. Now we wait for Shania to write the next chapter.

-Chris