Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   The Former Shania Centre in Timmins (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Fan Con Karaoke Pix (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=10472)

Roger 08-13-2003 11:52 AM

Fan Con Karaoke Pix

Here are photos of our evening at the Central Tavern:

In this one, Natasha (TwainCrazy) and Missy (loveshania23) do their bit:

Here FV lines up her shot:

Chuck looks very professional here, doesn't he?

Roger

Steve F 08-13-2003 12:03 PM

Thank you Roger. I did see these on the OFC this morning from you. Nice Work!!:)

Steve

Roger 08-13-2003 12:04 PM

Safety in numbers! A whole bunch of fans got up to perform together. From left to right: Tom, Bryce, Rick, sorry don't know who this lady is, Tracy, Debbie Smith, Erich.

Rick and Tracy having a good laugh:

Tom gave a hilarious description of which of his weapons in the vicinity of his kilt got checked at the airport, and which did not!

Roger

Roger 08-13-2003 12:16 PM

Richard gives a spirited performance. I'm only sorry I didn't think to capture his behind the screen performance at the video dance party.

Come on everybody!!

Roger

kirppu 08-13-2003 01:12 PM

Looks like you guys had a blast! :D

tower 08-13-2003 01:17 PM

Yes we had a blast and more... The lady's name is Sue and Richard and I were invited back to her place for a lovely meal and party the next day.

Sue is a professional singer and has been doing this sort of thing for over 30 years at the "Zoo". Eilleen played in Jack's just across the road.

Erich 08-14-2003 12:39 PM

Roger,

I have a picture of Richard on the screen. How do you insert pictures into the message. All I have figured out is how to include a file refernence. Do I have to have them posted on a web site to inerts them here?

Erich 08-14-2003 12:44 PM

Roger, I have a picture of Richard on the screen. :D But how do you insert the picture into a message? All I can do is insert a file reference:mad: :confused:

Do I have to have the picture posted on a web site to insert it here?:??

Roger 08-14-2003 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Erich
Roger, I have a picture of Richard on the screen. :D But how do you insert the picture into a message? All I can do is insert a file reference:mad: :confused:

Do I have to have the picture posted on a web site to insert it here?:??

Yes and then you use the IMG tags.

Yeah we really need a pic of shadow man!!

Roger

Erich 08-14-2003 05:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's Richard. I have to do it the old fashioned way.

Erich 08-14-2003 05:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And another of Shadow Man

chuck 08-14-2003 06:23 PM

WOW!!! Great pics!!! Really like the one of that handsome guy at the pool table lol :D
I missed the group sing and Natasha and Missy though. Where in the world was I?

Debbie 08-14-2003 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Erich
Here's Richard. I have to do it the old fashioned way.

Erich,
You sure brought back a smilie to my face. Gosh that was funny. Richard you were GREAT (even with the remote clicking)!:eek:

Erich 08-14-2003 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie
Erich,
You sure brought back a smilie to my face. Gosh that was funny. Richard you were GREAT (even with the remote clicking)!:eek:

Actually, I think I may have the "remote" . I know I have some with Richard and Shania on the screen at the same time, but I don't know if I have the exact time, if you know what I mean.

I'll have to go lok for them since I deleted them from my computer files since I didn't know the significance of them!!:D I still have them on my memory stick, I think!!

FV 08-14-2003 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by chuck
WOW!!! Great pics!!! Really like the one of that handsome guy at the pool table lol :D

:Bthumb LOL! Welcome to the messageboard Chuck!HI!