Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   NBC Chicago Special: Posts and Photos HERE! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=10523)

Tee 08-18-2003 11:31 AM

I have not been fortunate enough to see any of the advertisements for the special, however, Greg and Kaitlan have several times. Greg said you could see our license plate, which I thought was really cool.

dax 08-18-2003 07:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie
Great caps Ford!:D

I'm sure ready!!!! "ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?" "I SAID, ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?' And on Tuesday she can add are you ready everyone?:D
I'M READY!!!!looking forward to lots of fireworks!!

dax 08-18-2003 07:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And the famous Shania KICK!!!

dax 08-18-2003 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and more fireworks!!!

cbspock 08-18-2003 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dax
and more fireworks!!!



The kick, the fireworks, and the shimmy are all back in Chicago...and a lot better too!!! Shania does her little shimmy once, and the crowd went nuts, so she did it two more times, while she was smiling. Shania knows how to drive her fans crazy.


-Chris

FV 08-18-2003 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dax
And the famous Shania KICK!!!

She can definitively KICK!:BL Great caps Dax!:HG


cbspock 08-18-2003 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
She can definitively KICK!:BL Great caps Dax!:HG



If I recall correctly, you could read the bottom of her sneaker..lol :p you were that close.


-Chris

FV 08-18-2003 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
If I recall correctly, you could read the bottom of her sneaker..lol :p you were that close.
-Chris

She almost left a clear sign of her kicking power on my forehead!:King not that I am complaining though..LOL!:p :BL

cbspock 08-18-2003 08:01 PM

NBC is now putting a little picture of Shania in the corner of the TV screen during their TV shows.


-Chris

tankandmaddie 08-18-2003 08:46 PM

I just saw the commercial for tommorrow night. Since I haven't seen hardly any of the commercials for it yet, it got me really pumped up! Anyway, they are going to apparently show the wedding proposal. It said a very special moment will take place and they showed the couple dancing. Did I say it got me pumped up?!!:D This is going to be one heck of a special!! Shania is back guys, and better than ever!!:D :dancing

cbspock 08-18-2003 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tankandmaddie
I just saw the commercial for tommorrow night. Since I haven't seen hardly any of the commercials for it yet, it got me really pumped up! Anyway, they are going to apparently show the wedding proposal. It said a very special moment will take place and they showed the couple dancing. Did I say it got me pumped up?!!:D This is going to be one heck of a special!! Shania is back guys, and better than ever!!:D :dancing



Knew that in Chicago :) :p hehe First time I have been to a concert and felt like I had a hangover the next day.


-Chris

AINAHS 08-18-2003 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
NBC is now putting a little picture of Shania in the corner of the TV screen during their TV shows.


-Chris
...just part of the time?

dax 08-18-2003 09:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
its like the 4th of july on this board!!!

AngelGuy 08-18-2003 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
She can definitively KICK!:BL Great caps Dax!:HG



Maybe I'll get floor seats after all, and bring a sign saying Shania, Please Kick Me! :p

I can even wear a target on my chest. :D

Thanks for all of these kaboom caps, dax! There's definitely a party mood leading into tomorrow's big TV show!

:dancing

cbspock 08-18-2003 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelGuy
Maybe I'll get floor seats after all, and bring a sign saying Shania, Please Kick Me! :p

I can even wear a target on my chest. :D

:dancing


LMAO hehe hehe


-Chris


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.