Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Nov. 3: Shania To Co-Host Canada AM! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=15643)

muzikguy94 10-12-2004 11:17 AM

Shania To Co-Host Canada AM
 
People on The Shania Forums and Official Fan Club message board are reporting that Shania will be co-hosting Toronto's "Canada AM" in November. A couple different dates are being tossed around so stay tuned. One date is November 3rd, the day after Shania visits the Cente in Timmins. The other date being reported is November 7th (a Sunday???). She'll be in Nashville that weekend so it looks like Wednesday, November 3rd is more likely. As I said, stay tuned.

- Tommy

RandyGK 10-12-2004 02:00 PM

is this a TV show, or a Radio show? and can you view it anywhere in the US?

Jud 10-12-2004 02:16 PM

Tv-show on CTV:
http://www.ctv.ca/generic/generated.../AMdefault.html

Raider 10-12-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RandyGK
is this a TV show, or a Radio show? and can you view it anywhere in the US?


Canada AM is like the Today Show, Good Morning America, The Early Show in the US.

Shania is co-hosting the news? shrugs

cbspock 10-12-2004 06:08 PM

Makes sense, there was a story that she was doing something in Toronto, I guess this is it.


-Chris

jen 10-12-2004 06:46 PM

COOL!! Forget Shania day......November really is Shania month!!! This women is all over the place, when she works she works!!:)

Thanks for the link can't wait to watch it!

Cheryl 10-12-2004 07:50 PM

I agree! I wish November was here already!! We are going to get alot of Shania and I can't wait!!!:)

FV 10-12-2004 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jen
COOL!! Forget Shania day......November really is Shania month!!! This women is all over the place, when she works she works!!:)

Thanks for the link can't wait to watch it!

LOL! Shania Month, I need to write that on my calendar...:BL

isie 10-12-2004 08:34 PM

Hi Guys,

I emailed Jeff at CTV, he's one of the co-host on Canada AM..here's what happened.

Hi Isabel..
Shania Twain will be 'co-hosting' our show, live from Dundas Square in Toronto on Wednesday Nov. 3rd, from 8 to 9. Tomorrow on the show we are launching a contest to bring a winner to Toronto for the taping and to meet Shania..Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Jeff Hutcheson
Canada AM
-----Original Message-----
From: Isie Lucas [mailto:ilucas@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:56 AM
To: jeffsadventures@ctv.ca
Subject: Greetings

cbspock 10-12-2004 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by isie
Hi Guys,

I emailed Jeff at CTV, he's one of the co-host on Canada AM..here's what happened.

Hi Isabel..
Shania Twain will be 'co-hosting' our show, live from Dundas Square in Toronto on Wednesday Nov. 3rd, from 8 to 9. Tomorrow on the show we are launching a contest to bring a winner to Toronto for the taping and to meet Shania..Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Jeff Hutcheson
Canada AM
-----Original Message-----
From: Isie Lucas [mailto:ilucas@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:56 AM
To: jeffsadventures@ctv.ca
Subject: Greetings




VERY COOL!!!!

So, Shania is going from Timmins to Toronto :D


-Chris

FV 10-12-2004 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by isie
Hi Guys,

I emailed Jeff at CTV, he's one of the co-host on Canada AM..here's what happened.

Hi Isabel..
Shania Twain will be 'co-hosting' our show, live from Dundas Square in Toronto on Wednesday Nov. 3rd, from 8 to 9. Tomorrow on the show we are launching a contest to bring a winner to Toronto for the taping and to meet Shania..Hope this helps and thanks for watching!!

Jeff Hutcheson
Canada AM
-----Original Message-----
From: Isie Lucas [mailto:ilucas@sympatico.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 11:56 AM
To: jeffsadventures@ctv.ca
Subject: Greetings


Thanks isie for the info! :D This means I am going to be at Toronto airport when Shania is hosting..hopefully they'll have their TVs ON!!!!:BL

isie 10-12-2004 08:49 PM

FV wrote:
Quote:
Thanks isie for the info! This means I am going to be at Toronto airport when Shania is hosting..hopefully they'll have their TVs ON!!!!


How cool! your coming to T.O....the best place to catch any footage of Canada AM at the airport is the Bistro Ball or cafe just ask the attendee's to put it on Canada AM channel 8 here in Toronto. More than likely they'll do segments of the live broadcast just like the Today show does when there's a special concert performer.

cbspock 10-12-2004 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Thanks isie for the info! :D This means I am going to be at Toronto airport when Shania is hosting..hopefully they'll have their TVs ON!!!!:BL



Yeah, that is right. :( We need some Canadians to tape this for the USA fans.


-chris

jen 10-12-2004 11:57 PM

Thanks for the info, so is Shania gonna talk news??? HAHA TOO COOL, I would love to see her do sprts or weather!!!

Yeah please all Canada fans....this is a must have....please record!!:)

chicker 10-13-2004 10:00 AM

:( We was hoping that it would be the 2nd so could get over there straight from Timmins, but we fly out at 6.00am on the 3rd


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.