Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   The Former Shania Centre in Timmins (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Timmins Party Started: Posts and Pics! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=15865)

Alanb 10-29-2004 09:16 PM

The Timmins Party Has Started!

After picking up Andrea around noon at a subway stop in Toronto, we arrived into Timmins at 7:45 tonight.

Ren, Andrea, Sabrina, Chris, and I will be lifting our first drinks in Nikki's in just over an hour from now at 10:30 PM.

The party will just continue to grow from there, as more people arrive over the next 2 days. )~ I sure hope Timmins is ready for us, cause I have a feeling we're gonna rock this town over the next 4 days. :)

cbspock 10-29-2004 09:35 PM

WHOOO!!!

-Chris

FV 10-29-2004 09:41 PM

Get ready for more to arrive for the fun!!:BL :D

Tee 10-29-2004 11:02 PM

Woo Hoo!! I will be leaving in just 5 short hours to catch my plane to Timmins. See your tomorrow, those of you already there and arriving on Saturday!!!! Get Ready, We're Coming!!!!

cbspock 10-29-2004 11:26 PM

I leave for the airport at 7:30am

-Chris

Alanb 10-30-2004 12:59 AM

Well the first small party is over and done with. We were a small group of 5, but friendships were renewed and we're all a bit drunker than when we went in.

However, things can only go UP! from here. :JP

Looking forward to the arrival of many more friends tomorrow. :)

cbspock 10-30-2004 01:08 AM

Yes, prepare for another Shania landing party to be beaming down to Timmins...lol....hehe hehe

-Chris

Sheri 10-30-2004 01:44 AM

I'm counting on EACH and every ONE of you to find your way to the Timmins Web (HI, GUYS! THE YOUNGS MISS YOU) when you can and give us regular updates so those of us unable to attend can shaaaare the Shania looove. :D

cbspock 10-30-2004 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Sheri
I'm counting on EACH and every ONE of you to find your way to the Timmins Web (HI, GUYS! THE YOUNGS MISS YOU) when you can and give us regular updates so those of us unable to attend can shaaaare the Shania looove. :D

I already plan on commandeering the pc at the hotel business centre...lol

-Chris

Alanb 10-30-2004 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
I already plan on commandeering the pc at the hotel business centre...lol

-Chris

And as I mentinoned in another topic, I've got my laptop with me, so I should be able to post daily reports. Plus I'll try to get up at least a few pictures of the festivities.

tower 10-30-2004 01:37 PM

Quote:

Thank you Sheri, I feel so homesick right now stuck in France, so I will be tuneing in every night, clocks go back an hour so I am going to party too as I get a long lie in bed tommorow and an extra half day on Monday :D

Alanb 10-30-2004 01:45 PM

Well on a cloudy, rainy, cool day in Timmins, things are already starting to take shape at the Centre. Here's a quick picture, through the rain drops, of the stage that has been setup in front of the Centre for the dedication ceramony. Note, Shania's tour bus can be seen in the right corner of the picture.

frenchcoyote 10-30-2004 04:27 PM

Thanks for the pic Alan! Makes us want to get up there all the quicker! In fact we are now going to leave a bit earlier since the dogsitters can come over sooner! Otherwise we would have been there by now!

Frenchy & Lyn

ladytech 10-30-2004 06:03 PM

Quote:

We miss you too! Give that sweetie of a son of yours a big HUG from us.

Teri & George

bferguson 10-30-2004 08:09 PM

Boy oh Boy! Do I wish that I could be there with all of you. It would have been nice to have seen all of you that I met this year at the convention as well as my pals from last year. Just keep me posted of all the going ons and have fun. My thoughts will be with you all on Tuesday. And, oh yes! Don't forget to put your clocks back an hour tonite!:Bthumb