Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Shania on Wetten, Dass..? - Oct. 2 VIDCAPS (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=15337)

FV 09-14-2004 08:47 AM

Shania Promotes in Gemany: Oct. 2!

A HUGE thanks to Hans for this finding!:Bthumb

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/inhalt/27/0...1001627,00.html

Die 150. Wetten, dass..?-Sendung kommt am Samstag, 2. Oktober, live aus Berlin. Dann unter anderem mit dabei: Ben Kingsley & Jonathan Frakes, Alexandra Maria Lara, Gérard Depardieu, Joe Cocker, Michael Mittermeier, Yvonne Catterfeld, Shania Twain & Billy Currington und The Corrs!

Shania to be on the Wetten, Dass..? show from Berlin on October 2 8.15 PM local German time!!:BL The show will be LIVE from Berlin....:GL

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it very interesting that she is taking Billy with her for promotion overseas....so this means she is going to sing the country version in Germany?:D I cannot wait to see the performance.......:HG

cbspock 09-14-2004 08:50 AM

Serves Mark right for using her name on Extra. :D

The Billy version is the best one anyway!!!

-Chris

Steve F 09-14-2004 08:52 AM

Thanks FV! Just wish I could speak German.:confused: :D Of course you don't need to speak the language when you see the picture!!! It's universal!!!HEY1

Steve

jen 09-14-2004 08:59 AM

can we see that live on internet?

cbspock 09-14-2004 09:04 AM

I don't think we can. I don't remember if they had a clip of it on their website or not.

-Chris

FV 09-14-2004 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by jen
can we see that live on internet?

You cannot see the show live I believe, but their website has clips of previous guests...so hopefully they will put up one of Shania with Billy after the show.....:) We can still get vidcaps....:D

jen 09-14-2004 09:17 AM

COOL THEN, thanks for the news and YEAH for Billy!!!

shabas 09-14-2004 03:06 PM

posted in the fanclub

Shania is scheduled to be on the live German television show, Wetten Dass. The show is on the ZDF Network and will be broadcasted from Berlin on October 2 8:15 PM local German time!

Steff 09-14-2004 03:48 PM

Hi everyone,
Hans is a treasure !!!!
I have the luck to go to the Show, I'm soooo happy and glad. I wondering too, that Shania sing with Billy. But I like this version much more than the other.

Greatings, Stephanie

ojibiwanqueenst 09-14-2004 03:57 PM

Re: Shania Promotes in Gemany: Oct. 2!

Quote:
Originally posted by FV

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I find it very interesting that she is taking Billy with her for promotion overseas....so this means she is going to sing the country version in Germany?:D I cannot wait to see the performance.......:HG

The country one will probably sound better with a band anyway.

kirppu 09-14-2004 04:55 PM

Re: Shania Promotes in Gemany: Oct. 2!

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Samstag, 2. Oktober, live aus Berlin. Shania Twain & Billy Currington und The Corrs!

I find it very interesting that she is taking Billy with her for promotion overseas
AWESOME!!! :D
And the Corrs too! :cool:

Mark is tied up with his tv work... and fan reports have told them Billy did a better job ;) so we'll see Billy in Europe too :D

Hopefully they'll do TOTP and other UK shows too and some Dutch and and and and... *greedy* hehe

kirppu 09-14-2004 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steff
I have the luck to go to the Show, I'm soooo happy and glad.
Congrats and have fun! :D

jen 09-14-2004 05:28 PM

Congrats to those that get to see the performance. I think it is cool that Shania will be performing the song with Billy....more practice to BLOW AWAY THE CMA's!!!

GO SHANIA!!:)

cbspock 09-14-2004 05:52 PM

Does anyone know if she has re-assembled the Falls?

-Chris

Debbie 09-14-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Does anyone know if she has re-assembled the Falls?

-Chris

Very interesting question!! :)