Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Some CBC Special Vidcaps (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=7592)

vince 12-09-2002 08:32 PM

Some CBC Special Vidcaps
 
1 Attachment(s)
Here is the first of 3 caps...This one is Shania thinking of a response to a question...

vince 12-09-2002 08:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This one is Shania smiling....

vince 12-09-2002 08:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Another one...

cbspock 12-09-2002 08:40 PM

Re: Some CBC Special Vidcaps
 
Quote:
Originally posted by vince
Here is the first of 3 caps...This one is Shania thinking of a response to a question...



She looks like she is gonna cry, or maybe it is her allergies.


-Chris

tankandmaddie 12-09-2002 08:57 PM

She looks great! Makes me excited for the interview coming up on Friday. The VH1 interview!:D

canadarocks 12-09-2002 09:29 PM

C.B.C. interview.
 
I thought the interview was really good , with more deeper questions,and a few pictures and things I had not seen before.
That guy from," The Globe and Mail ", was wrong.
I was quite surprized by the interviewer ,I usually don't like him.
I wish more people could have seen it, Shania, as a person,is really
smart and down to earth.This one showed that very well.:HG
I could not tape it.:(
I would say this one and the ,mmm, one are the best so far.

Roger 12-09-2002 10:10 PM

Re: C.B.C. interview.
 
Quote:
Originally posted by canadarocks
I would say this one and the ,mmm, one are the best so far.


I would say the ones I liked best were this one, the one on Etalk with Ben Mulroney, the one on Canada AM with that Seamus guy.

Roger

FV 12-09-2002 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by vince
This one is Shania smiling....

Simply Beautiful!:D Thanks Vince! :Bthumb Did you notice the big earrings?Real Cool

Raider 12-10-2002 12:45 AM

Anyone get vidcaps of the Flare Magazine cover shoot? WOW! The cover is gonna be awesome. :D

cbspock 12-10-2002 06:00 AM

Vince, where did you get that picture of Shania for your avatar, you can really see her green eyes, or was the color enhanced.


-Chris

Roger 12-10-2002 06:40 AM

Great vidcaps, Vince! So clear!

Vince, did you notice the montage of Shania shots they used as fade in and fade out at the beginning and end of each segment? It featured a big three-quarters profile shot on the right hand side in which Shania breaks into a smile in slow motion. On the left are three small shots of Shania arranged vertically and taken from one of the photoshoots. In these Shania has a hat on. The words near the bottom say: Shania Twain (in red) Catchin' Up! (in white). This montage is a beautiful as any wallpaper I have seen. Do you think you can capture this? Could be a bit tricky as the three little pix don't come into focus quickly and remain in hard focus for only a second.

Roger

canadarocks 12-10-2002 06:58 AM

Roger, is missed that one........
 
Roger ,I missed that one, but that ,Seamus, guy is usually good.
But ,anything with ,Mulroney scares me.:LMAO

FV 12-10-2002 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
It featured a big three-quarters profile shot on the right hand side in which Shania breaks into a smile in slow motion. On the left are three small shots of Shania arranged vertically and taken from one of the photoshoots. In these Shania has a hat on. The words near the bottom say: Shania Twain (in red) Catchin' Up! (in white).

wow! you have studied the tape very closely Roger! lol..:BL but it sounds for sure like a great Shania moment with all these photos...:D

Steve F 12-10-2002 12:15 PM

Thanks Vince. Ooh that smile, it'll getcha good every time!:)

Steve

vince 12-10-2002 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Vince, where did you get that picture of Shania for your avatar, you can really see her green eyes, or was the color enhanced.


-Chris


I thought I would have a little fun and "enhance" the color of Shania's eyes, not that she needs any enhancement!! The pic is the photo used for the "Blue" CD.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:44 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.