Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   VCR ALERT--Maxim TV special (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=9651)

cbspock 05-30-2003 05:45 PM

VCR ALERT--Maxim TV special
 
The hourlong Maxim's Summer Hot 100 will air June 14 at 10 p.m. ET on NBC

http://www.countrynow.com/home/1,,wusn,00.html



-Chris

FV 05-31-2003 07:43 PM

http://www.countrynation.com/

-- Kenny Chesney will be part of the "Maxim's Summer Hot 100" special on NBC, June 14 -- a 60-minute celebration of the hottest women in the world.

OO-

kirppu 06-01-2003 03:45 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
http://www.countrynation.com/

-- Kenny Chesney will be part of the "Maxim's Summer Hot 100" special on NBC, June 14 -- a 60-minute celebration of the hottest women in the world.

OO-
Woooooow, looks like Kenny hasnīt shared something with all of us? :eek: :lookout hehe

cbspock 06-01-2003 04:37 PM

from the maxim site...........


Over the past three years we've taken on the task of picking our list of top 100 rising female stars of today from film, TV, music, sports, and fashion so that we could bring you Maxim's Hot 100. (It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.)

June 14 at 10PM-We're taking it one step further and bringing the 2003 Hot 100 to NBC. We'll be showcasing exclusive footage from photo shoots, performances, and interviews with the 100 hottest women in entertainment.

Now it's time for you to tell us what you think. We want to know how we did this year in picking the Hot 100. We're updating the questions weekly and each time you answer our questions you'll be entered to win an autographed copy of the Hot 100.

Not sure who came in number 1? That's not our fault…go to your closest newsstand and pick up a copy to find out.



VOTE FOR SHANIA!! The one question is: If you could have picked the #1 choice, who would it have been.


-Chris

cbspock 06-02-2003 11:05 PM

Compare Shania's Up! picture to what is on the next page...ugh. Shania is sexier, in a classier, classic sense of the word.


I agree...CZJ should be on the list. Remember to vote on their site for the person you would have selected as #1. Shania is on the list.


I wonder what the criteria for the #1 spot was??? I don't find Aguliara sexy at all. I find her repulsive.


-Chris

cbspock 06-02-2003 11:18 PM

Taking into account everything about Shania, how can she NOT beat out X-tina. I can't even post a picture of her to compare to Shania since it isn't for little kids.






-Chris

Jud 06-04-2003 09:57 PM

Maybe some aren't on the list, because they never posed for the magazine?

Steve F 06-05-2003 04:01 PM

Shania's tee in this shot, which I love by the way, reminds me of some of my own tees, the holes that is!:D :D :D

Steve

FV 06-05-2003 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve F
Shania's tee in this shot, which I love by the way, reminds me of some of my own tees, the holes that is!:D :D :D

Steve

:HG

FV 06-07-2003 08:22 PM

Just saw a commercial on NBC about the Maxim Special: IT'S NEW FOOTAGE OF SHANIA!:BL :dancing :SN ...and it looks like it was done when Shania was doing the photoshoot for the Maxim issue...:rolleyes: Real Cool

cbspock 06-07-2003 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by FV
Just saw a commercial on NBC about the Maxim Special: IT'S NEW FOOTAGE OF SHANIA!:BL :dancing :SN ...and it looks like it was done when Shania was doing the photoshoot for the Maxim issue...:rolleyes: Real Cool





:eek: :eek: :eek:


I bet it will be funny. Some of the footage on the Up! presskit, Shania had some funny looks, and comments. I bet this will be no different. I bet she comments about her wardrobe, or lack there of..lol :p

-Chris

AngelGuy 06-07-2003 08:57 PM

Check this out:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Maxim's_Hot_100/

Also note that this site says the show starts at 9:00 PM, not 10:00.

cbspock 06-07-2003 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelGuy
Check this out:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Maxim's_Hot_100/

Also note that this site says the show starts at 9:00 PM, not 10:00.



OKAY....DON'T FORGET!!!



is that a good reminder?

-Chris

AngelGuy 06-08-2003 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
OKAY....DON'T FORGET!!!



is that a good reminder?

-Chris


Yep, that works. :Bthumb

Check out this link too:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Movies_&_Specials/

Out of the 100 Women on the list, they're mainly using Shania, and only Shania, to promote this show. Once again, the networks know that Shania = ratings.

cbspock 06-08-2003 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelGuy
Yep, that works. :Bthumb

Check out this link too:

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Movies_&_Specials/

Out of the 100 Women on the list, they're mainly using Shania, and only Shania, to promote this show. Once again, the networks know that Shania = ratings.



I'll have to link that reminder of mine to that link later.


-Chris


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.