Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   World Tour and Las Vegas Residency 2019-20 (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Stuttgart Concert: Reviews and Photos! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=13219)

FV 03-02-2004 02:51 PM

Stuttgart Concert Photos!

The German Fan Club has now posted photos from the Stuutgart concert sent in by two fans..:)
http://www.shaniatwain.de/gallerie/...stutt/stutt.htm

My favorite ones..:D

I am guessing this is the Stuttgart soccer team jersey..

Another BodyGlove top, RED! :BL I am going to have to buy one of those..LOL!

Can you say Fluorescent Shania?:lookout hehe

AINAHS 03-02-2004 03:39 PM

...from Sunnyboy at the shania forums...

Quote:
Originally posted by Sunnyboy
Oh man what a woman, what a day, what a concert!!! Really great.

Fortunately I was allowed to take my camera into the concert hall. So I can describe this concert much better, than in complicated words! :-).
We had great seats. The stage was in the middle of the hall. Fantastic. So actually everybody has a great seat!
Shania was so wonderful. Really nice, without any airs and graces. Wow! She gave us her great voice, her "lucky-making" concert and her warm natural charisma. It's true. Many people say it's only an artificial show, but this is not the reality.
She took a lot of time for her fans and signed papers, hats, cover, etc. while performing on stage! Really cool!
Apros pos seat. I sat in the right corner. During the show Shania disapeared and left her band - great musicians - alone. Suddenly she sat with one of her guitar players 3 rows behind us - middle in our seating block - and performed there her acoustic songs.

The show was designed in an American style. Lot of firework, fog and other effects. But it was beautiful. The audience and Shania were in fantastic mood. She always looked for the contact to her fans.

OK, enough words. Now look on the pictures which were taken by your SUNNYBOY :D. Hope I've done a good job? ;-)

Forgive me if there are some mistakes in the text. But it was late ... :P
Sunnyboy

kirppu 03-02-2004 04:39 PM

Yes, the sport shirt was the German national team jersey.

So, she seems to only wear a few league team jerseys, and more of the national teams.

Grace 03-02-2004 05:33 PM

NICE PICS !!!! I like 'em !!!

:D :BL :D :BL :D

Cheryl 03-02-2004 07:13 PM

Thanks for the pics! They are really nice and I like the one of Shania and Andy! It's really a nice shot of her!!:)

cbspock 03-02-2004 07:21 PM

The pic of her and andy is really good.

-Chris

FV 03-02-2004 09:00 PM

First review..very good, but short....10,000 fans very happy..Shania being half country and half pop....

http://www.ez-online.de/lokal/kultu...rtikel27642.cfm

Fixstern am Pop- und Countryhimmel
Stimmungen und Schwingungen: Shania Twain zündet in der Stuttgarter Schleyerhalle ein vielfältig glitzerndes Hit-Feuerwerk
Stuttgart - Wer ist Shania Twain? Wer die Kanadierin erst seit ihren chartstauglichen Popsongs wie dem frechen "Ka-Ching!" oder dem unwiderstehlichen "I'm gonna getcha good" respektive ihrem aktuellen Mega-Album "Up!" kennt, weiß nur um ihre eine musikalische Hälfte. Die andere ist unheilbar der Countrymusik verfallen. Hier liegen die musikalischen Wurzeln der 38-Jährigen aus Windsor, Ontario. In diesem Genre ist sie groß geworden und wurde mit Preisen und Verkaufszahlen überhäuft, dass selbst Größen wie Madonna oder Britney Spears vor Neid erblassen.Wer das in der ausverkauften, komplett bestuhlten Schleyerhalle nicht wusste, wurde von der Sängerin auf angenehme Weise überrascht. Ins 105-minütge Konzert-Spektakel verpackte Shania Twain nämlich neben all ihren Hits viel Countrymusik. Keiner der 10 000 Fans, der nicht irgendwann stand und tanzte, der nicht mitschunkelte und mitklatschte und gefangen war von diesem ganz eigenartigen Country-Rhythmus, von diesem ungewohnten, aber elektrisierenden Zusammenspiel zwischen Steel-Gitarren, Waschbrett und elektronisch verstärkten Violinen.

FV 03-02-2004 09:14 PM

Second review..
-Which songs are played...
-Most important thing is the contact with the fans for Shania..autographs..etc...
-Most touching moment Shania sings a ballad in the crowd...but she is irritated by a guy behind her that uses a tissue on his forehead in front of the camera, appearing on the videoscreens in the arena and followed by the audience...:lookout ...someone who wanted to show off?

http://stimme.de/freizeit/szene/118...59a9cf62d b8cb

Eine Indianertochter zum Anfassen
Von Andreas Eberle

"In the Round every seat's a great seat!" - im Rund ist jeder Platz ein toller Platz. Unter dem Motto steht Shania Twains aktuelle "ÜP!"-Tour. Umgeben von Sitzplätzen fackelt die Countryrock-Ikone aus dem kanadischen Ontario ihr musikalisches Feuerwerk ab. Die Rundbühne ist freilich nicht der einzige Grund, warum bei den 9500 Fans in der ausverkauften Stuttgarter Schleyerhalle schon während des ersten Songs der Funke überspringt.

Gleich neun Musiker begleiten Twain während ihrer Show, darunter drei Geiger und vier Gitarristen. Ein knalliger Mix aus Rock, Pop und Country bekommt das trotz Sitzplätze meist stehende Publikum auf die Ohren, von soft-schwülstigen Balladen wie "Forever and always" bis hin zum schrillen "Ka-Ching!". Richtig gut ist die 38-Jährige vor allem bei den schnellen Ohrwurm-Nummern "Man! I feel like a woman", "Up" und "That don't impress me much".

In einem grellgelben Top und enger sexy Hose heizt sie dem Publikum ein. Natürlich wirkt Twain, authentisch, nicht gekünstelt oder affektiert. Eine Sympathieträgerin, selbst für jene Zeitgenossen, die ihre Musik nicht mögen. Nur die dicken Klunker am Hals und an den Armgelenken passen nicht so ganz zu der dauerstrahlenden Schönheit.

Der Kontakt zu den Fans sei für sie das Wichtigste, betont die Indianertochter in Interviews immer wieder. Nicht nur ein Lippenbekenntnis. Als Star zum Anfassen präsentiert sich Twain bei ihrem Gastspiel. Während der Songs klatscht sie Hände ab, nimmt Rosen entgegen, gibt Autogramme. Ein junges Mädchen kommt ihrem Idol sogar ganz nahe. Sie darf sich mit Twain auf der Bühne ablichten lassen - und bekommt vor lauter Aufregung keinen Mucks heraus.

Der charmanteste Konzert-Moment ist aber, als die attraktive Kanadierin plötzlich mitten im Publikum sitzt und, nur von einer Gitarre, begleitet eine Ballade singt. Als dann ihr Hintermann demonstrativ seine Stirn mit einem Taschentuch abtupft, tobt die Masse, die die Szene auf der Videowand verfolgt hat. Lediglich Twain ist irritiert.

Mit Funkenregen, einem Feuerwerk und Millionen von Papierschnipseln, die durch die Halle rieseln, lässt die Country-Rockerin das gut hundertminütige Spektakel ausklingen. Ein würdiger Abschluss. Da ist es zu verschmerzen, dass Twain zum Finale nur im Trikot der deutschen Fußball-Nationalmannschaft angetanzt ist und nicht in dem des VfB Stuttgart. Beim deutschen Tournee-Auftakt in Hamburg hatte sich die Sängerin noch ein HSV-Dress übergestreift.

esr 03-03-2004 12:53 AM

Thanks for the great pictures...However, I can't translate Deutsch! Any German translators out there?:??

Jud 03-03-2004 01:33 AM

An Indian daughter for touching (reaching out?)

Andreas Eberle

"in the Round every seat's a great seat!" - in the round each place is a mad place. Under the slogan Shania Twains current "UP!" route stands. Surrounded by seats the Countryrock icon from the Canadian Ontario with her musical fireworks kicking off. The round stage is not certainly the only reason, why with the 9500 fans in the sold out Stuttgart Schleyerhalle already during the sparking first songs jumps. Equivalent nine musicians accompany Twain during her show, among them three violonists and four guitarists. More knacking mix of Rock, Pop and Country gets the despite the seats usually standing public on the ears, from soft sweet ballades like "Forever and always" up to the trilling "Ka-Ching!". As well as does the 38-year old paricularly with the easy for the ear warming up numbers "Man! I Feel Like A Woman "," UP "and" That Don't Impress Me Much ".
In a glaring yellow Top and sexy trousers heat it more closely the public. Naturally Twain, authentically, works gekuenstelt or does not affektiert. A Sympathietraegerin, even for those contemporaries, who do not like their music. Only the thick jewelry at the neck and at the arm does not fit so completely the continuous radiating beauty. The contact to the fans is the most important for her, stresses the Indian daughter in interviews again and again. And it's not only a lip-service. As a star for touching Twain presents herself with her appearance of it. During the Songs them applaud hands off, receive roses, give autographs. A young girl approximates its Idol even completely. It may be able to be made a blueprint with Twain on the stage - and gets before loud excitement not fad away away.
The most charming concert moment is however, as the attractive Canadian sits on the public seats suddenly in the middle, and, only a guitar accompanied sings a ballad. When her backing musician (Marc probably) dried demonstratively his forehead with a tissue, it raves the masses, who see the scene on the video wall. Only Twain was irritated. With spark rains, fireworks and millions of chads, led the Country Rockerin the well 100 minute long Spectacle ending. A worthy conclusion (finale?). It hurts that Twain performed the final only in the leotard of the German national soccer team and not in that of the VfB Stuttgart. Wile in the German tour opening in Hamburg the singer still weard the dress of HSV .

chicker 03-03-2004 02:08 PM

http://www.shaniatwain.de/index2.htm