Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   The Former Shania Centre in Timmins (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Timmins, here we come! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=20055)

limited 09-08-2006 04:10 PM

Timmins, here we come!

We are making our first visit to Timmins next week. We are not much on traveling, but this is one trip that we just have to do! After reading all of the posts about Timmins and the STC, we just couldn't wait any longer!

FV 09-08-2006 06:42 PM

Lucky fans! :shakeit: It will be a blast...have a great time...and I am sure you will spend a lot of time at the Shania Centre...! :giggy:

STFanForever 09-08-2006 07:32 PM

Have an awesome time in Timmins, Aaron! I just know you're gonna love the STC... what Shania fan doesn't? But, I must warn you, it is a very emotional experience your first time going through the STC; I cried tears of joy my first time through! You're gonna have so much fun! :giggy:

Have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! HEY1

cbspock 09-08-2006 08:34 PM

You'll have a great time!!

-Chris

limited 09-09-2006 06:48 AM

Thanks for all the kind words! We are Outta' Here!

Steve F 09-09-2006 10:06 AM

I know you've most likely left, but have a great time Aaron. HI!

Steve

Sheri 09-09-2006 05:11 PM

I like go. :(

limited 09-15-2006 06:11 PM

We made it home! We had a great time in Timmins. Tracy and Andrea took good care of us at the STC. The people of Timmins should be very proud of the amazing job that has been done in the design, construction, and especially the world class job that Tracy and her staff has done with all of the exhibits and displays. While viewing the displays of song lyrics,awards, photos, video outfits, tour oufits and red carpet gowns we both had our little emotional moments. but while watching the video in the Maple Leaf theatre we both got a little teary with pride for all that Shania has accomplished in a very short time. This visit was a very emotional and inspirational experience. It made us feel closer to Shania to see where she came from and talk to some of the residents in Timmins. Everybody was so nice and friendly to us. We planned on leaving Timmins early Tuesday, but when we got in the car, we looked at each other and we just did not want to leave without going back to the STC. We were a few hours late for our next stop, but going back to the STC for one more look was more important than anything else. This place is very special and Shania's life and music has touched so many. All fans need to visit Timmins, it is well worth the time amd money. We will be back!

P.S.

Paige is right, TRACY ROCKS!!

cbspock 09-15-2006 06:18 PM

Glad to see you had a great time. So will you be joining us for Fan Con 5?

-Chris

STFanForever 09-15-2006 06:37 PM

I'm so glad that you and your wife had a great time in Timmins, Aaron! I told you it would be a very emotional experience! I know exactly how you felt when you had to go back to the STC before you left Timmins; every time I go to Timmins, the very last place we go before we leave is the STC. Thank you so much for telling us about your trip!

So, now that you've been to Timmins and the STC, you have to come to Fan Con 5 next year! Talk about an emotional experience! :hugs: Plus, you've got to meet everybody; trust me, it's awesome to go to the STC by yourself, but when the STC is full of true, dedicated Shania fans, and the Shania family is reunited, that is truly an experience that I cannot put into words! :giggy:

P.S. I'm so glad that you got to meet Tracy, Ren, and Andrea! Now, you understand why I'm always saying "Tracy and the STC staff ROCK!" HEY1

Sheri 09-16-2006 12:27 AM

Right ON!!!!!!

Steve F 09-16-2006 11:27 AM

I'm glad you had a great time Aaron. I don't know, but I would imagine being there without the Fan Con might give you a different perspective, plus things probably weren't quite so hectic. I have often thought I would like to do the same one of these years.

Steve

FV 09-16-2006 11:30 AM

Welcome back! I am glad you had this fantastic experience.... :giggy: