Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   NEW Shania on Access Hollywood: VIDCAPS +Secret Project revealed (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=15156)

Raider 08-27-2004 05:50 PM

Shania on Access Hollywood today

Anyone post this yet? Shania was on Access Hollywood tonight...I missed half of it...something about Febreze(I think), kids...she was interviewed. I'll watch it again when it repeats(timeshifting). She looked awesome. :)

I'd say this is what it was about:

SHANIA’S GOT A SECRET!
SHANIA TWAIN is going undercover…for now. Shania recently shot some print ads for a secret new product she’ll endorse this fall, according to a story on one of her websites. Apparently, a large portion of the proceeds from the sale of this mystery product will go to Second Harvest, Shania’s pet cause, which helps feeds kids who wouldn’t otherwise get a good meal at home. The shoot was taped for Access Hollywood, and we’ll let you know when we know what product Shania endorses.

corran 08-27-2004 05:56 PM

Goodness knows that all those hungry kids in Florida right now need America's Second Harvest to provide for them even now...Because I have seen news articles of them traveling through the Tampa Bay area that was hard hit by Hurricane Charley this year...But we all remember that she shot that add in Vancover I believe...Correct me if I am wrong Chris...Shania is always coming through for hungry children in the USA and the world...That is a good new article on Shania Raider...Thanks for posting...We love news like that on Shania Twain because we all know how Shania stands up for hunger...It is like a crusade for Shania to save hungry children because she herself was once one...

Benjamin:)

cbspock 08-27-2004 06:38 PM

Shania looks incredible. Nice sunglasses!!!

AWESOME PICTURES!!!!

Time to try making my first video captures!!!

I think one outfit was the FAFA sweater.

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 06:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Okay, my first capture ever....

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 06:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shania is just glowing in this interview.....

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and my third

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
and the rest. Will be on my site later!!! :D

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:04 PM

1 Attachment(s)
okay, so I lied....last one really....

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:05 PM

Time to make a Greatest Hits Gallery, to put in all the articles and TV show captures.

-Chris

shabas 08-27-2004 07:07 PM

Good shots Thanks :BL

I can't wait to see the commercial

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
another.

If anyone wants to post these, just give spock credit for them :D

-Chris

cbspock 08-27-2004 07:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
last one for now.

Shania is happy that she can mix music with doing advertising to bring attention to something that is really close to her heart. Shania is doing something for Fabreeze, what product she is endorsing remains a mystery.

-Chris

Joni 08-27-2004 07:59 PM

Isn't that the stuff that you spray on furniture to take the stick out?

She looks great!!

Joni

cbspock 08-27-2004 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Joni
Isn't that the stuff that you spray on furniture to take the stick out?

She looks great!!

Joni

I have no clue. I have no idea what the real spelling is.

-Chris

Joni 08-27-2004 08:06 PM

Stink I meant to say STINK not stick! Febreeze is the way you spell that product.

Joni