Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   NBC Chicago Special: Posts and Photos HERE! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=10523)

FV 08-17-2003 12:03 PM

NBC Chicago Special: Posts and Photos HERE!

Let's start with 6 great vidcaps from Ford to get us all in the party mood for Tuesday night! :BL :Bthumb :dancing :reddancin

Debbie 08-17-2003 12:22 PM

Great caps Ford!:D

I'm sure ready!!!! "ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?" "I SAID, ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?' And on Tuesday she can add are you ready everyone?:D

Steve F 08-17-2003 01:13 PM

Saw the promo last night for the first time. FAN-tastic!:D

Steve

cbspock 08-17-2003 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Debbie
Great caps Ford!:D

I'm sure ready!!!! "ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?" "I SAID, ARE YOU READY CHICAGO?' And on Tuesday she can add are you ready everyone?:D

I am SOOOO READY!!!! Just seeing the commercials brings back the experience.

-Chris

Debbie 08-17-2003 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
I am SOOOO READY!!!! Just seeing the commercials brings back the experience.

-Chris

Or hearing that radio special where they aired her saying "Are you ready...." send chills up my spine!:eek:

DOC BILL 08-17-2003 07:02 PM

I've found there are still alot of folks who really don't know Shania is on Tuesday (non-big-fans I mean). Pass the word to everyone you can. Everyone deserves to see this show! DOC

cbspock 08-17-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DOC BILL
I've found there are still alot of folks who really don't know Shania is on Tuesday (non-big-fans I mean). Pass the word to everyone you can. Everyone deserves to see this show! DOC

:( Guess they don't watch NBC. They have been running ads at almost every commercial break.

-Chris

Roger 08-17-2003 08:39 PM

The CBC has not been using this footage in its advertisements. It just shows old footage from other events. I'm just hoping rolling blackouts don't prevent our seeing the concert.

Roger

cbspock 08-17-2003 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Roger
The CBC has not been using this footage in its advertisements. It just shows old footage from other events. I'm just hoping rolling blackouts don't prevent our seeing the concert.

Roger

When I was in Timmins, I saw one of the commercials, they were using stuff from the Up! presskit, like photoshoot footage.

-Chris

AINAHS 08-17-2003 08:46 PM

Who owns CBC?

cbspock 08-17-2003 09:35 PM

If you can stop staring at Shania's backside, you will see a couple of the puppets in the crowd.............

-Chris

cbspock 08-17-2003 09:41 PM

Warrior took some good pictures at Chicago.......

-Chris

Roger 08-17-2003 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by AINAHS
Who owns CBC?

It is owned by the government but run at arms length. Funding comes from both government funds and advertising.

Roger

Marco 08-18-2003 07:31 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Warrior took some good pictures at Chicago.......

-Chris

I Love this Picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO GREAT! One of the best live pictures of Shania! Warrior you really got the moment!

BTW: Can anyone tell me wich is the largest TV channel in US? Here in Brazil we have the largest one (TV GLOBO) that has almost 50% of the audience in prime time... but in US i have no idea... what i know it that you guys have big local channels and the big networks NBC and CBS... but no idea wich one is the largest!

big hug from Brazil,

Marco

Grace 08-18-2003 09:31 AM

Great caps - thanks !

Shame I won't be able to share the experience with you guys on Tuesday :(

I'll have to be more patient............ but well worth the wait, of course :)

Grace