Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   VCR ALERT-Shania to Host CMT Countdown special VIDCAPS (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=16154)

FordW 11-20-2004 02:11 PM

Shania to host countdown.

On this weeks CMT Insider they announced Shania will guest host the Countdown Nov 26. She has gradually risen to no 8 this week the way CMT usually does. GAC which is fan voted has her no 1 the last 3 weeks. GAC is now on Directv which made a big difference in the size of their audience.:D

cbspock 11-20-2004 02:13 PM

Special Shania Episode of Top Twenty Countdown
Over the Thanksgiving weekend, fans of Top Twenty Countdown will get a double dose of CMT's popular weekly show. In addition to the regular weekly episode, we'll have a special Shania Twain Countdown episode. The Canadian superstar will be on hand to answer many questions and count down the 20 most popular Twain videos, as voted by fans at CMT.com. Check out the schedule for complete air times.

http://www.cmt.com/shows/dyn//top_t...ured_copy.jhtml

Sheri 11-20-2004 02:49 PM

Oh, that's going to be awesome!!!!

FordW 11-20-2004 02:50 PM

I guess she will not guest host the regular countdown which starts at 4:30p Friday. The Shania countdown is at 10p Fri. 2:30p Sat and 8:00p Sun, 2.5 hrs.

cbspock 11-20-2004 03:01 PM

I hope it is as good as the CMT Canada Video Bio.

-Chris

Cheryl 11-20-2004 05:35 PM

At least we get 2 hours of Shania to listen to and look at! From the short clip they showed on the normal countdown, she is wearing that pretty pink turtleneck sweater!:) I can't wait to watch this!!:D

kirppu 11-21-2004 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheryl
From the short clip they showed on the normal countdown, she is wearing that pretty pink turtleneck sweater!:)
So does that mean she has already taped this?

cbspock 11-21-2004 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kirppu
So does that mean she has already taped this?

Yes. She recorded it when she was in Nashville.

-Chris

corran 11-25-2004 05:40 PM

Sounds really cool that Shania is going to get a double dose of media from CMT and GAC...That be great and should help her get to the number one spot for her Greatest Hit CD and also for PF2 overall...Look forward to Shania being on Top 20 countdown tomorrow...I will definately be watching...

Benjamin:)

ojibiwanqueenst 11-25-2004 07:03 PM

Only bad thing, we won't get to see Ka-Ching! or TYB. IMO, Ka-Ching! is one of her best. And the show is 2.5 hours long. I guess they will show every North American Shania video. Pretty cool! :D

cbspock 11-25-2004 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ojibiwanqueenst
Only bad thing, we won't get to see Ka-Ching! or TYB. IMO, Ka-Ching! is one of her best. And the show is 2.5 hours long. I guess they will show every North American Shania video. Pretty cool! :D

They did show TYB on the CMT special awhile ago.

-Chris

ojibiwanqueenst 11-25-2004 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock

-Chris

Yeah I know, but they won't show it this time. WYKM will be included. So, this video catalogue will be missing 3 videos: When, Ka-Ching!, and Thank You Baby..

cbspock 11-25-2004 07:18 PM

Shania has more than 20 videos not counting them.

-Chris

ojibiwanqueenst 11-25-2004 07:20 PM

Quote:
Shania has more than 20 videos not counting them.

-Chris

That's true. Either way, this is a watcher (and taper) :D

corran 11-25-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

-Chris

Chris

I remember seeing Thank You Baby in November of 2003 during the special on CMT America...I believe they showed more than one video too of Shania in that Special...I believe the one I am thinking of is when she was in that box and was showing off in more than one outfit...

Benjamin:)