Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   World Tour and Las Vegas Residency 2019-20 (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Sacramento Concert!!!! Omg! (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=12270)

jen 12-14-2003 01:14 PM

Sacramento Concert!!!! Omg!

The concert was AMAZING....AWESOME!!!!

Shania was sick and she mentioned it and you could hear it in her voice but that didn't stop her from belting it out. Shania had the entire place on their feet for almost all of the time, even the slow songs people were up and dancing. Shania, according to one of her band members set an ATTENDANCE RECORD......it was BEYOND SOLD OUT! ARCO ARENA WAS ROCKIN!!!

You can tell Shania was really impressed by us....she told many funny stories....like that she was having a bad hair day and when that happens it often gets stuck in her mouth all night or in her arm pits! LOL

She also brought two girls up stage, one had the U with the smiley face on their t - shirt and the other had the P! and the girls were telling her that they came in seperately and people didn't get it...Shania said that she got it, but good thing they didn't stand the other way or it would of said PU! LOL Then She asked them if they wanted to sing a song and which one and the girls were speechless...and Shania said, did I put you on the spot and now you are crapping in in your pants, or something like that!LOL The girls were like yes and ended up picking "Your still the one" to sing with her...and of course we all helped out! =)

You can tell she really enjoyed her fans and thats what keeps her going. I was able to catch a drumstick but I didn't get it signed. THE FINALE WAS AWESOME!!!......people didn't want to leave, they were stomping on the floor and it was AMAZING!

Oh yeah and I represented the fanclub well....I was in the 6th row....but it was more like 4th and I took the fanclub sticker/postcard that you get with the fan club pack. I was holding it up when she came by and was singing and Shania focused on it and pointed, smiled and waved! BB NOTICED IT TOO! It truly is an awesome feeling when Shania gives u that smile of hers.

I often read what everyone say's about seeing Shania and how great her and the band are. I thought it would be over hyped....but OMG NO FREAKIN' WAY.......too experience it, is sooooo AWESOME! Shania better win entertainer of the year for this GREAT SHOW!

Oh yeah, The set list wasnt the same, from what I have been reading....she left out "Thank You Baby", and "No one needs to know".....but the flow of the show was GREAT!

The only minor thing that was wrong was maybe the sound system....it was off a bit and made that screeching sound a couple of times. BUT IT IS A MUST SEE SHOW!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOO & VEGAS NEXT WEEK!

As for cameras.....the lady yelled out no cameras but they allowed them. I took in a digital and 2 disposables and filled them all UP! LOL

As for what she wore....she wore Chris Webbers Sacramento kings jersey to open and then...changed to lime geen top...and did the finale in Sacramento Kings Jersey using a #1. The intoductions were hillarious....JD wore Bibby's Jersey and got the crowd going doing what the announcer of the kings would say, "let's get ready to rumble"! Randall made funny comments about Arnold.....everyone was great!!!

Well anyways, that was my 1st UP TOUR EXPERIENCE!
:) :D :)

cbspock 12-14-2003 01:23 PM

Shania is just too funny!!!!! Glad she has her sense of humor even though she is sick. JD did that type of stuff at one concert I was at, it was pretty funny.

So, was this your first Shania concert ever or just for Up!? I take it Shania impressed you much!

She connects instantly when she flashes you that smile of her.

The PU! thing :LMAO

-Chris

Jud 12-14-2003 01:46 PM

Wow, so glad you enjoyed it!

FV 12-14-2003 01:49 PM

Great review Jen!:BL Cannot wait for the pics! The show is more amazing every single time you see it...and Shania clearly is a very funny lady too!:D I only wish I could had the same bad hair day she has...it would be awesome to have that hair! :GL

Aimee 12-14-2003 02:46 PM

the concert was amazing!! omg is was seriously sooo much more than i even expected! I didn't think that we were as welcoming or whatever as other cities have beent hat i've heard about... i mean, i mean i was on the floor, and in my section only a few people from my row and around me were standing up, no one infront of us were, and no one in the stands were standing up very much also. But oh man, yeah, that was the best thign in the world.........it was SOOO funny when she messed up on her lines on :in my car: she said "you can wear your socks to bed", adn the she said "oops sorry!" and then just continued. Ah she's so cute!

I jst wish i could go to the san jose concert tonight! whoever getse to go to both is soo lucky.

cbspock 12-14-2003 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aimee
the concert was amazing!! omg is was seriously sooo much more than i even expected! I didn't think that we were as welcoming or whatever as other cities have beent hat i've heard about... i mean, i mean i was on the floor, and in my section only a few people from my row and around me were standing up, no one infront of us were, and no one in the stands were standing up very much also. But oh man, yeah, that was the best thign in the world.........it was SOOO funny when she messed up on her lines on :in my car: she said "you can wear your socks to bed", adn the she said "oops sorry!" and then just continued. Ah she's so cute!

I jst wish i could go to the san jose concert tonight! whoever getse to go to both is soo lucky.

LOL!!!!

I love it when Shania re-writes her songs in concert!!!! LOL!!!!

-Chris

PARKER 12-14-2003 03:33 PM

Arco was GREAT last night. Going to San Jose tonight. Can't wait.
Parker

Aimee 12-14-2003 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by PARKER
Parker

omg lol you're so lucky~
! hehe i have to ask, do you know anyone that has an extra ticket for tonight, floor seats, that they're willing to sell? thanks! bye! if you, or anyone else knows of someone, please email me at aimeexpie@aol.com

jen 12-14-2003 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
Shania is just too funny!!!!! Glad she has her sense of humor even though she is sick. JD did that type of stuff at one concert I was at, it was pretty funny.

So, was this your first Shania concert ever or just for Up!? I take it Shania impressed you much!

She connects instantly when she flashes you that smile of her.

The PU! thing :LMAO

-Chris

No Chris it was not my first time....I seen her 3 times during the COO Tour. Now that tour was GREAT....but this tour is AWESOME!!!!

PARKER 12-14-2003 04:37 PM

Good luck getting tickets, and I do mean that. It's sold out. I had two extra for last night's show. Sorry. I did notice that a lot of people were sitting last night. Not in our section. When Shania was in the was in the stands singing The Woman In Me, she was about three feet away from us. She is so small. My husband was taking many pictures of her from the side. As soon as he put the camera down she turned right to us and smiled.

Aimee 12-14-2003 04:46 PM

Quote:
Good luck getting tickets, and I do mean that. It's sold out. I had two extra for last night's show. Sorry. I did notice that a lot of people were sitting last night. Not in our section. When Shania was in the was in the stands singing The Woman In Me, she was about three feet away from us. She is so small. My husband was taking many pictures of her from the side. As soon as he put the camera down she turned right to us and smiled.

lol how cool!!! you must have gotten great pictures!!! it was bad for us when she was over there, because the entire time we could not see her at all, not even on the screen. who was next to her playing the guitar??

FV 12-14-2003 05:42 PM

Quote:
Parker

WOW! Congratulations! :D Have a GREAT Shania time again!:dancing :band

kirppu 12-14-2003 06:25 PM

Great to hear of your great concert experience Jen and Aimee :D

Were the Kings jerseys of different color?

Quote:
When Shania was in the was in the stands singing The Woman In Me, she was about three feet away from us. She is so small. My husband was taking many pictures of her from the side. As soon as he put the camera down she turned right to us and smiled.
LOL, of course! hehe

Is there a way you could show us the pics? :)

Hope you have fun in San Jose too!

stwainfan 12-15-2003 12:03 AM

Shania is just the best. :)

Joni 12-15-2003 08:29 AM

Glad you had a great time! Great report!

Joni