Shania Boards

Shania Boards (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/index.php)
-   Shania in the news (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   CMT Video Babes? (http://www.shaniafans.com/mb/showthread.php?t=9819)

AngelGuy 06-14-2003 10:07 PM

CMT Video Babes?
 
I saw part of a commercial for some kind of CMT Video Babes special, and I thought I heard a Shania song along with it. Does anyone know what this is? I couldn't find anything on the CMT site about it.

cbspock 06-14-2003 10:10 PM

I saw the whole commerical. They use MIFLAW to promote the show. The show is actaully not about our Shania, but all the models in country music videos. Like the hot chick in "big star", etc.


-Chris

AINAHS 06-14-2003 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
I saw the whole commerical. They use MIFLAW to promote the show. The show is actaully not about our Shania, but all the models in country music videos. Like the hot chick in "big star", etc.


-Chris
I see - this relates to country music in someway?!:eek:

ExoticPersonage 06-15-2003 11:06 AM

:(
 
Shania is the only babe in country music videos;)

Steve F 06-15-2003 12:14 PM

Re: :(
 
Quote:
Originally posted by ExoticPersonage
Shania is the only babe in country music videos;)


A very astute and appropriate comment from an ExoticPersonage!:) :cool: :clap To say otherwise would be totally incorrect.:LMAO

Steve

cbspock 06-15-2003 04:41 PM

Re: :(
 
Quote:
Originally posted by ExoticPersonage
Shania is the only babe in country music videos;)




Yes she is!! :p





-Chris

Surfette 06-16-2003 12:08 PM

I think they are going to show one of the men in that was in "That Don't Impress Me Much" video. I saw that preview twice.

cbspock 06-19-2003 11:20 PM

Re: Re: :(
 
Quote:
Originally posted by leonjr
I beg to differ. Shania is the hottest & sexiest babe in country videos. However, Chris mentioned the girl in Big Star. How about the brunette in Who's Your Daddy? Or the Chinese girl in Kenny Chesney's I Lost It video? You dont have a smiley for, duck!, so I'll not mention any other names. Besides, I cant think of any others right now.



LMAO.....

Okay...let's rephrase that. Shania is the hottest and sexiest COUNTRY SINGER and SONGWRITER in country videos. The rest are nice eye candy.


-Chris

Vivashania 06-20-2003 09:14 AM

Re: Re: :(
 
Quote:
Originally posted by leonjr
I beg to differ. Shania is the hottest & sexiest babe in country videos. However, Chris mentioned the girl in Big Star. How about the brunette in Who's Your Daddy? Or the Chinese girl in Kenny Chesney's I Lost It video? You dont have a smiley for, duck!, so I'll not mention any other names. Besides, I cant think of any others right now.


I can think of one pretty easily. Alana De La Garza who stole the show in Brooks & Dunn's "Ain't Nothing About You." By the way, the B&D video can be seen at Alana's site.


Official Alana De La Garza Site

cbspock 06-20-2003 08:19 PM

John Devoe was in TDIMM, and YSTO. He flirted with Shania through out the shoot of YSTO. Of course Shania shot him down, she was so amused, he later appeared in TDIMM as one of the guys that doesn't impress her much.

He respects Shania for her work, and what she has done for Country Music. He says she used him as the sex symbol, she reveresed the roles like she often does.


I'll have to tape this when it repeats.


-Chris

sas 06-21-2003 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cbspock
John Devoe was in TDIMM, and YSTO. He flirted with Shania through out the shoot of YSTO. Of course Shania shot him down, she was so amused, he later appeared in TDIMM as one of the guys that doesn't impress her much.

He respects Shania for her work, and what she has done for Country Music. He says she used him as the sex symbol, she reveresed the roles like she often does.


I'll have to tape this when it repeats.


-Chris


FYI - I think it is on again today (Sat.) at 4:30p

cbspock 06-21-2003 04:14 PM

It's on now :D Man, that chick from "Big Star" is goofy.



From CMT
Here is what is says on CMT site.........

John Devoe
John Devoe is a male model and aspiring actor who appeared in two Shania Twain videos. In "You're Still the One," he played the pretty bathtub boy. Then later, he really stretched by playing the pretty muscle boy in a muscle car for the "That Don't Impress Me Much" video. He reportedly hit on Twain during the production of the first video, only to be rebuffed because of her love of a Mutt



Back to the women.................

Penelope Cordoba
Penelope Cardoba is a "Big Star" as Kenny Chesney's title video character. This Venezuelan import has an active international modeling career. She's been seen on E! Wild On and MTV's Fashionably Loud. You might also catch her in several national commercials.



Tiffany Fallon
Tiffany Fallon, who appeared in Toby Keith's "Who's Your Daddy?" and Cledus T. Judd's "Where's Your Mommy?" was a former Miss Georgia, Atlanta Falcons cheerleader, a regular on the TBS Man-Made Movie and a tap-dancing envelope in a commerical.


Remember to vote for your favorite babe....
http://www.cmt.com/cmt/shows/video.babes/




-Chris


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.