View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 10:09 AM

I can relate Shania much, to some of her bio events but most of all to her personality and mentality. Reading this bio of her was like a constant nightmare for me, for being a fan, discovering MUCH MORE DARK new information about her life story was not an easy experience, I felt so sorry for her, it was just behind inhuman what she went through in life. There is no other way to explain how brave she was, she didn't give up life, she tried to hold it all together it seems as if a guardian better say, some guardians angels were keeping their eyes on her all way long during these tough times and not letting her fail. I'm mad at creeper Mutt more than ever, I'm sure he knew Shania is a survivor but he made her life as hell again and betrayed what a dork he is he and the other creepy one, I don't want to use another word here, I wish them hell for throwing her to the dogs when she most needed them. If not for Fred I don't know if Shania could ever find her way out after all this. I believe in destiny and Fred was in the right time and place to find Shania and to hold her breath above these darks waters. She is my idol and rule model for life Thanks Shania for sharing your good soul with your fans!

A word for Shania: Shania I admire you so much one day you'll know that thanks for being such whole world for me Sarit