View Single Post
Old 07-12-2002, 03:21 PM
Administrator

AWESOME!

I have a lot to tell regarding the new great exhibits at the Centre, but I do not have the time right now..let me just mention a few things, and I will be making a FULL length post on Monday..
There are some new photos of Shania never seen before..2 of them with her horses..Shania is ready to be riding and wears an helmet! LOL! plus 3 pictures about the making of the video of DWTOTBY with Sean Penn..provided by Merucry Records....
About the song lyrics..the original notes...here below are some of the lyrics that did not make it in the final version of the songs..You can see Shania's handwriting! GL
TDIMM: "If the president needs advice you'd be the one he'd call"
MIFLAW: "Shout out as loud as I can" and "I don't need much from no one just the one I depend on"
YSTO: the original title was "YSTO (I kiss goodnight)"
We have been "knowledge consultants" again..LOL! We have talked with the exhibit designer Rick Klimo answering questions about some of the awards...I will give a description of all the dresses that are out..wait, I almost forgot: there are 2 close up photos never seen before of Shania wearing her wedding dress..close up photos...really cool! Be back on Monday with more and the photos..they have changed the entrance sign too..