View Single Post
Old 12-29-2003, 09:12 PM

Location: Stockton freaking California. Where the sun shines wayy too often. Chicken Bum..
Send a message via AIM to Aimee Send a message via Yahoo to Aimee
Quote:
Originally posted by lucy
They're doing really BAD job!! You know, in general, spanish people prefer music in spanish since people in Spain don´t use to speak English very well. They prefer music they can understand, and they don´t know what they're mising!!
Of course in radio stations they play music in English, but if you go to a club, bar or whatever they play Latin music like Shakira, Ricky Martin or any other spanish artist.

ohh wow that's very interesting, but makes a lot of sense. THey need to promote her more there! even here, i think latin people are less likely to listen to shania also....i have a latin friend who i converted into a shania fan, and she converted her WHOLE family...they'd never even heard of shania before that! It's crazyyyyy.
Shania rocks my socks.
avril lavigne, mary-kate and Ashley, that girl from "American Dreams", all the American Pie movies=devil's spawn! I;m serious.
Power to the 5'5'' and under!! whooho!