View Single Post
Old 12-02-2002, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by IanB

She has also denied that no sex thing, cos how the hell did she have Eja ? (??)

By autosuggestion, of course. She’s a member of the Sant Mat, she meditates for hours, therefor if she concentrates really well, she’s able to levitate, have babies, telepathically influence people to buy her records, put an end to world hunger, save peace on earth and control the universe, all-in-wonder. That fellow is worse than the last Star Wars movie.

What can Q-Prime do to minimize this damage, without having Shania step more aggressively into the spotlight and say “no, I’m not like what they said, I’m like that”, etc.? I’m not sure she is willing to do it at this point. The problem is she pays a big price from trying to be honest every time she is being in an interview, and it’s almost impossible to keep a 100% straight line and be consequent to a certain idea if you yourself are not totally committed to that idea. We’ve been talking about how it’s possible she has reached a certain saturation, so committing even more to repairing some image damage might not be what she is willing to do at this moment. If along the way the opportunity comes to clear her image as much as she can, she is going to take it, but it’s obvious if someone wants to write a distorting article as this one, it will always have the material to do it.

And Doc’s problem is that at this point this isn’t helping her motivation at all, in fact it’s doing more and more damage if this line continues.

Could you please post any eventual message before sending it to the Time?