View Single Post
Old 11-22-2003, 04:26 PM

Houston Concert was great

As expected, Shania's Houston concert was wonderful! I had a great time, even going alone to it. You really can't have a bad seat, except for some of the floor seats. At least on the floor (where I was, 6 rows back on the isle) you can have the opportunity to approach the stage for a hand pat or autograph. She didn't do too much of either last night though. I think it was the policy of the Toyota Center to keep most people away from the stage. The only trouble I can see with some floor seats is that if you get stuck behind someone really big, then there could be a problem. I was glad I was on the isle, as I could step out to get around the guy in front of me.

She sat up in the audience to sing "The Woman in Me" and then walked right by me to return to the stage. She looked and sounded great! I think maybe she is over her cold. She seemed to have no trouble hitting every single note.

Allison recognized me and gave me a wave. I was sad when it was over. Looking forward now to the Dallas show on Sunday!!!

Gotta get back to my studies.

Linda