View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 10:37 AM
Administrator

Re: Fan Review : Mohegan Sun Arena - Uncasville, CT - Oct 15, 2003

Thanks for the review! ANother Shania fan having a GREAT time!

Quote:
Originally posted by hod
In fact I was readily showered in beer as the "gentleman" in front of me attempted to place his beer bottle in the drink holder of the arm of his seat but it fell right through and onto the ground giving ME that "champagne welcome" (too bad Shania, you lost out on that action).

Not fun for sure....

Quote:
This is the third concert I've seen in her current tour and I love them all! From Boston MA to Albany NY to Uncasville CT, the actual arenas went from large to smaller to smaller but Shania's Show works so well in all these environments (I'm sure the stage crew get a big workout and challenge in pulling this off so well. Thanks to all of those individuals who create the environment for our Shania to shine.)

Yes, a HUGE Thanks to the stage crew too for the excellent job!

Quote:
Game 6 of the (baseball) American League Championship Series is now tied as the pennant is only a game away because the Red Sox rallied to win today's game against the Yankees. Tomorrow's game will be a Winner-takes-all game for one of these teams. And who might that winner be??? Shanis wore Red Sox shirt last week in Boston - maybe that was what broke the jinx.

I am hoping too!! but do not tell Spock or Bruce here...